1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

College Football Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by tipptruck, Sep 1, 2012.

1. tipptruck

tipptruck Well-Known Member

Well since the season is finally here. I had to start the topic. To me this is better then Christmas morning as a kid. You only got to open gifts for a few minutes. I can watch 12 hours of football and not miss a thing.

So for there have been the typical blow out games. But there have also been a lot of good games. The SC Vandy game the other night was close. My badgers almost lost to a very good d 2 school. They only won by 5 points.

So far here my ugly jerseys of the year.

1. WI will use this later this year. [​IMG]

2. Oregon They are wearing this right now. [​IMG] Aslo were the chrome wigs are. It carys over to the face mask. There is a section of the face mask in the middle is yellow.

3. Michigan's unioforums against Alabama. [​IMG]

ALso this happened. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmmnRS1tVrk]Kent State Andre Parker Recovers a Fumble, But Runs The Wrong Way - YouTube[/ame] This is a d 1 school. You would never see this in any of the big five conferences. Got to love the MAC.

By the way. Oregon all ready has a 21 point lead. There is less then 8 minutes left in the first quarter.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. Kenny

Kenny #DaleYeah

My god. Oklahoma State beat Savannah State 84-0. That's quite a bit of scoring.

3. tipptruck

Thats some thing you see in video games. Before they had the fast clock in ncaa. I use to play five minute quarters. I once scored 150 with five minute quarters. But I avg about 70 some thing.

1 person likes this.
  4. Kenny

Kenny #DaleYeah

Yeah when I play Madden on even Pro difficulty, I score in the 100s at times XD but I stepped up to the All-Madden

5. tipptruck

The last madden game I played was 2010 i think. I could score at lest 50 on pro. I am not that great at them games. I will have to see what my scores were for ncaa 11. I know I had many over 100. That was with 10 minute quarters on freshmen difficulty. I think the qb threw for over 30 tds.

6. tipptruck

Oregon just scored again. Now its 27-nothing. Still in the first quarter.

7. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 I Ran

NIU lost to Iowa 18-17. Illinois just blew it.

8. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Florida was rusty in the 1st quarter, but they managed to get the W with a score of 27-14. #2 Alabama is just putting on a show against #8 Michigan. It is 41-14 with 3 minutes remaining in the game.

9. The Captain

The Captain Well-Known Member Banned

I got to watch my team carve up a preseason All American corner last night. It was awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWU35idspKo]Tennessee vs NC State Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

10. tipptruck

Right now I am watching the UTEP OU game. I figured it would be a blow out. The second quarter just started and its tied at 7.

11. Kenny

Kenny #DaleYeah

Wow what a play at :45

12. racingkid39

racingkid39 The Quiet One Paint Crew

I was able to watch my ECU Pirates at Dowdy Ficklen Stadium for about till halftime due to how hot it was. However, the Pirates killed Appalachian State 35-10. Plus, while watching the Nationwide race, I noticed that #19 Oklahoma State beat FCS school Savannah State 84-0. I don't know if I have ever seen a beat down of a score like that.

13. tipptruck

just checked on the Oregon game. 50-3 with 7 mintues left in the second quarter.

14. celticfang

celticfang Waffle addict

Vandy deserve a ton of credit, they hung around with SC and gave them a hell of a game, though it should have been over sooner.

EDIT: Welcome back to college ball Mike Leach. Went to the ND game in Dublin, a lot of people showed up and it was a good atmosphere

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  15. racingkid39

Vanderbilt did do an excellent job in staying with a tough SEC team in South Carolina. I just didn't like the no pass interference call toward the end of the game.

16. celticfang

celticfang Waffle addict

I was puzzled at that too, when Lattimore's healthy and Shaw's on his game I think we can make a run for the SEC overall.

I wasn't too amazed at Ohio beating PSU, respect the MAC people, respect the MAC

17. racingkid39

Yeah that South Carolina team is pretty talented, especially Marcus Lattimore. Plus, I think they can make a run at LSU and Arkansas. Now South Carolina has to face East Carolina next Friday (I think) and South Carolina is probrably going to put a beat down on them.

18. tipptruck

19. dalejrgamer

dalejrgamer $9.99/mo

Meanwhile in Ireland...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y4SqWhjGKU]Jungle Bird Scores touchdown against KFC at Navy - Notre Dame Game - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, this is the same guy that did bird calls during an interview in the US Open. Something about deforesting chickens ruining our planet...iono, the guy hasn't paid me so I don't know what cause he's running.

20. tipptruck

I don't know munch about Irish jigs. But that sure has hell don't look like one to me.

I also like your guys security over in Europe. They just sit there and watch the guy. They do not run over or any thing. If that happened over here in the states. Before that guy could have even started. He would have been tackled guy at lest 4 guys. Then hauled off in cuffs.

Also when the camera guy or what ever he was. Put up his hand to hold the guy. That was a US state patrol with the navy shirt and gray pants. I know they proved security for the coaches. But is there really a need for them to travel to Europe. I do know they travel with the teams in the US.