13 - GEICO For Your Boat Camaro - HOM Hendrick9Fan
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Coming Tomorrow..........

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty promising for those who are on iRacing. (Full disclosure... I am not a subscriber and have never tried iRacing.) However, that bright white dynamic lighting inside the fender wells was very distracting and highly unrealistic. Thankfully we do not see that in NR2003. Pretty disappointed if this is what iRacing's product really looks like.

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
I was looking forward to AI for quite awhile. I gotta say, as it's current state, it is exceptionally underwhelming. I played for like 15 minutes last night before going back to NR2003. The collisions are god awful, the AI lane changing is blatantly robotic, slow traffic avoidance is not good, and in terms of Super Speedway racing I felt very little to no difference from what we experience in NR2003. Which I thought was one of the areas they'd be able to shine in after all these years.

I'll still look forward to more AI content, but my excitement level sank quite a bit.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sounds kind of like NH4 to me. It's still pretty early, maybe it will improve

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
that bright white dynamic lighting inside the fender wells was very distracting
This was driving me crazy too. As good as iRacing looks sometimes, they've made a lot of decisions (or perhaps, live with engine restrictions) that can often ruin the areas that look real.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
I wish I had the time to play this sim. It looks amazing.

123456789colton

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with it so far. I mainly do offline racing stuff (leagues) so for me this is perfect! Allows me to add another sim to my league.
I messaged one of the developers with issues and bugs, hopefully they take it into consideration

dooper

SRD Member
Reaction score
Have they implemented free pass rule and correct lineup at restarts?

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
Does the offline racing cars and tracks come with basic membership price or is this something that you have to pay extra for? I checked out their page on what comes with membership and didn't see anything about the offline content.

https://www.iracing.com/what-comes-with-membership/

Last edited:

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
Offline Content is for the most part free, you just have to purchase the content that has AI functionality.....

For example, if you don't have either Watkins Glen or the NASCAR Cup cars, you'd have to purchase them to use them in offline racing.... If you already have those, however, no additional charge is applied to use them for offline racing.

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
Offline Content is for the most part free, you just have to purchase the content that has AI functionality.....

For example, if you don't have either Watkins Glen or the NASCAR Cup cars, you'd have to purchase them to use them in offline racing.... If you already have those, however, no additional charge is applied to use them for offline racing.
Thanks for the reply. I think I'll pass on iRacing it's already starting to sound like a fucking money pit.

Last edited:

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I think I'll pass on iRacing it's already starting to sound like a fucking money pit.
Nah it doesn't sound like it, it is definitely a money pit. It's why I won't buy into it. As much as I'd love to, I don't have the money to buy all that shit. As a free user you're so restricted, it's hard to even enjoy the game after a few games.

D0rant

SRD Member
Reaction score
You know what really sucks? At this rate the AI will take forever to be released for the majority of cars and tracks. They still haven't got IndyCar AI for a single track...