Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Confirmed Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
This was a remake on at the time a current cup car of Tim Flock car which was run with that number in the early days of nascar. I think I am right on the driver for the Nascar 50th year. 3 digit numbers where run in the early days and even tho most cars only show 2 digits numbers on Entry sheets and Nascar list there are teams with 3 digit numbers.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the triple digit entry numbers have to do with the rights to the number, if more than one team uses it.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if Pastrana can convince Brian France that they can make more money selling merchandise with #199 on it that we'll see a three digit number on a actual car for next season.... lol

zfremouw

Lurker
Reaction score
-- Online play with 16 players per race
Not complaining, but that's an Activision game for you. Don't know how many people play Modern Warfare 2, but they downsized them to a 16 player online limit too, so it's not just us. As long as it plays well and is realistic, I won't care either way.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Its better then having everything lag. 42 would kill it.
True because inevitably you would get someone with a horrible connection and it would just lag everyone else down.

Overall, I just want realism in regards to the racing itself.

dalejrgamer

$9.99/mo
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not complaining, but that's an Activision game for you. Don't know how many people play Modern Warfare 2, but they downsized them to a 16 player online limit too, so it's not just us. As long as it plays well and is realistic, I won't care either way.
Don't think their servers can handle even 20, let alone 43.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's using Sony & Microsoft 1st party servers ;).... Don't know about the 360 side but the Sony side can support 256+ on a single map with little to no lag.

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Question: Were there be a replay feature, for example if you were in 5th place at Talladega and saw a car going airborne in you mirror, will you be able to see what happened, or will it be like NASCAR 09 where there is a caution replay?

JRRacing64

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Question: Were there be a replay feature, for example if you were in 5th place at Talladega and saw a car going airborne in you mirror, will you be able to see what happened, or will it be like NASCAR 09 where there is a caution replay?
I'm sure it will. But as to whether you can switch cars in the replay? That hasn't been reveled to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.