1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Create a dreamt fantasy mod

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by KikiFranLoui, Oct 7, 2019.

1. KikiFranLoui

KikiFranLoui Member

Hello everybody,
    Some months ago I had a dream, make a NR2003 championship with a new unrealistic mod composed by all that a NASCAR fan would secretly wish to see, an event where legendary cars from different eras (1960', 1970'...2000, 2010) compete against each other with their greatest driver at his toppest level inside (Richard Petty, David Pearson, Dale Earnhardt, Kyle Busch, Jimmie Johnson, Bill Elliott, Rusty Wallace, Ned Jarret...etc) and I think it's possible in the Game, even if the most car models you can have in a mod is 4...
    So my question is: Do you think someone among the community could be able to create that kind of mod in only a little bit of time? I'm not asking for modeling new cars for this thing, just putting on it already existing models (for example: Pontiac Model from the NR2003 original cup mod, the impressive Dodge Daytona from GN70 mod, a standard car model from Gen6BR15 or 14, and why not a standard truck model)
    Thanks for reading and answering this thread, can't wait to talk with you about all that :)

2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Well-Known Member

Well, you would at least need to get permission from all the original creators to use each of the mods you wanted to incorporate anything from, because taking a whole car model or whatever and just giving credits on release would create an immediate firestorm. So to that alone I would say, good luck. Not to mention the impossibility of putting 70 years of NASCAR on only 4 car models... Those cars would look a mess.

USSTalladega likes this.