1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

CUP DRIVERS INVITED TO ELDORA

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Aug 9, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

SRD Cup Series Drivers: Do you want to get back behind the wheel? Take the opportunity and join us for the SRD SuperTruck Series Dirt Derby at Eldora Speedway next weekend! Right now my plan is to cap the field at the track's max of 30 trucks, the starting lineup for the race would be decided based on heat races. Those not making it out of the heat races will be awarded 30th place points and sent home.

I'll release the full format when I start the thread, likely tomorrow.

Feel free to run for your own team or sign with a current SRD SuperTruck Series team. Please be sure to sign-up as soon as possible and message me for series approved templates. If you only plan to run Eldora please also state that in your sign-up.

Anyone interested may enter to run Eldora if they like, but you must be a current SRD Cup driver or have one previous seasons experience in any SRD sanctioned series to run for your own team.

SRD SuperTruck Owners: Please feel free to forgo the team cap and sign a driver to run Eldora for your team if you like.

Any driver interested in continuing in the SRD SuperTruck Series after Eldora is more than welcome.

2. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

Lintz Motorsports has openings for Eldora! Chevrolet based team... Shoot me a PM!

MWick4 and BrendonH12 like this.
  3. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Harris Motorsports' Potential Bid for Eldora:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --- (New York, NY) ---
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today at the Harris Motorsports HQ, DJ Harris personally announced that he'd be interested in potentially entering a Cup Series driver for the race at Eldora in the Truck Series. Harris, who races full-time for Opp, Inc. himself, would still be entered in his regular #15 truck for the weekend. Rumor mills were churning when he was spotted loading up an old truck body, looking to be from around 2015 - with some journalists wondering if it was for a personal "speed truck" season or if it really was for Eldora.

With the driver market open and an open seat in the team, all the driver needs is sponsorship. Harris went on to say that any drivers who are interested in a one-off deal with HMS are welcome to get in touch with him as soon as possible.

(SRDN) (8/9/2019)

(@MWick4, are old templates for CWS15 allowed, or does it have to be the specified 2019 one)

4. MWick4

@Tetronix to be realistic I’m going to say yes

Tetronix likes this.
  5. mtblillie

mtblillie It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy

Eldora is like the only track in the series where a ghetto POS truck can actually win if the setup is decent and the engine holds.

6. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

Hancock, BHR Discuss Big Eldora Weekend
    ((BHR Headquarters / Baton Rouge, LA))
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brendon Hancock Racing owner, Brendon Hancock, met with the media today to discuss the upcoming Eldora race weekend for the SRD Super Truck Series. "I really like what the officials are doing with this particular event," said Hancock. "I think that having some Cup guys run this race is a great idea and a great way to have more fans show up at the track or watch over SRDTV." Hancock, who fields three full-time Dodge Rams in the SRD Super Truck Series, also discussed the possibility of fielding a fourth truck for the event. "Yeah, I'm definitely down," said Hancock. "We've run a couple races with Ryan in the #17 and, though we haven't seen the best results, I feel that his veteran presence around the shop and at the track have really helped out our program. That being said, we here at BHR are more than willing to field a fourth truck yet again for Ryan or whoever wants the ride. Just get in contact with me and we will get things squared away!" Watch out for Hancock and the rest of the SRD Super Trucks to hit the dirt at Eldora Speedway very shortly - LIVE on SRDTV.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ((SRDNews | 08/09/2019))

Tetronix likes this.
  7. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Matt, am I in the 10 at Eldora? If not, can we field another entry, with my sponsorship (I'll paint it) for Eldora?

8. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger. Banned

*places help wanted signs up all over the place starting the following:*

"Are you an SRD Cup driver? Want to race dirt? Don't mind driving a Dodge/Ram? Have your own sponsorship to bring? Then perhaps racing at Eldora is for you! Come swing by the eastern headquarters for Craigo Racing Inc. to see if you qualify!"

BrendonH12 likes this.
  9. MWick4

I think I’m in it this week. Go for it! Lemme know what number you want and I’ll try to throw it together in the right font today

10. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I guess my new number is 88, but 00 works if that's not available.

MWick4 likes this.
  11. MWick4

We're up to 35 entries with one day left before the SRD Dirt Derby, lets add one or two more trucks!

12. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

Definitely interested in getting dirty!

13. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger. Banned

Craigo Racing Inc. has signed a 2nd driver to run Eldora, details still on the way.

14. MWick4

@BrendonH12 @Chowda17 DeCosta in the 17 for Eldora?

Chowda17 likes this.
  15. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

I would assume so... We haven't talked though, so it's up to him.

16. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

BrendonH12 likes this.
  17. MWick4

Good because that's where I put ya. Congrats, you just won heat two!:D

Chowda17, mtblillie and BrendonH12 like this.