Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Cup90 Lumina Render Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanicaFan

SRD Member
Reaction score
@Wildling Hey man, I'm not trying to start anything but I am not abusing. This is what one of the forums is for right, render requests? I read the render rules and I am not abusing anything. I am following the rules. I didn't know there was a rule that you couldn't use a certain part of the forums the most. You're literally telling me where I should post more. Like I said I ain't starting anything, but you're not the one rendering. @Andy1 and @The Iceman do not mind rendering for me or anyone. Every time I request a render I am patient and do not complain if it takes a couple of days to get one. I am thankful for every render I do. Do I only need one render? Absolutely, but it's not my decision that others like to give me renders too. If anything, the people doing the renders should be the ones to complain if I have ever caused trouble for requesting a render every few days. (When in fact the rule states you can't request more then one render or so a day, don't take my word for it I may not be correct but still.) Just giving my opinion.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
You only come here for render requests. Go get 3d studio max and stop using my boards for your personal render forum. I don't give two flying fucks if the people rendering them aren't complaining. I am. Or better yet, just go to stunods and clutter their render request forum with your requests. Problem solved.

@The Iceman , at least you didn't put iceman graphics on the render insinuating you made the scene. It's a start. If you're going to render a scene where the car is on the track with the tires spinning, you should probably put in the driver too.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
We'll be glad to have you over at Stunod Racing buddy. That is what the Rendering Request thread is for. We have no limit on rendering there. We'll do as many as you want. No problem!;)

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
As Matt O'Reilly has so eloquently put it, I forgot to "Unhide" the driver before rendering.
A simple oversight. Here it is corrected... ;)
90 render.jpg

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something here and if I am please explain it to me? Danicafan is not cluttering up the page, if you have one a day limit and the month has 31 days in it, well there is 31 request and have 31 post and that’s following the rules and not cluttering up the board? Wildling if this is personal keep it in the PM, Im like most I don’t have a clue how a render works and I did look into it but maybe I looked in the wrong place but it was very expensive for the program and I couldn’t afford it, so I did come to SRD when I found out you had a request page and instead of posting in game track shots, I could ask for a render to make my paints look better, and if I painted 5 cars it took all week at one a day, where I found at Stunod I could ask for 12 at one time and The Iceman or another admin was glad to do them with no limit. Personally why a Limit??? We are to help each other in the sim coumminity and as long as people help there should be no stipulations, So again wheres the problem??? I still don’t get it, This is just a game and many folks work hard keeping this alive and enjoyment and some don’t have the talent as some in certain areas but helping each other is what its all about. And Here at SRD I have always got the help I needed by others and is much appreciated with questions I have. If you think I'm out of line by this post Sorry its not to be taken negative just don't understand Wildling's comments?

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
@The Iceman , you have several oversights with your renders. The least of which is unhiding a driver. Credits to who actually made the scene would be a good start. It's rather irresponsible of you to show renders without telling all these new people where and who your scenes have come from. They think you actually make this stuff. When in all reality, you don't build any of it. Slapping in a background doesn't constitute you "making" a scene.

@alfiej , you are confused. I don't need to explain anything to you.

I highly recommend that you three continue this discussion back at stunods where apparently The Iceman is only catering to DMR mods. As if that's some sort of new development.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
@The Iceman , you have several oversights with your renders. The least of which is unhiding a driver. Credits to who actually made the scene would be a good start. It's rather irresponsible of you to show renders without telling all these new people where and who your scenes have come from. They think you actually make this stuff. When in all reality, you don't build any of it. Slapping in a background doesn't constitute you "making" a scene.
Are you SERIOUS?!?! Or maybe even mental?!?! Everyone knows who made the cars I use and YES, I got the permission to use them in my scenes!
If you're going to blame me for that, you might as well blame the majority of the people who make render scenes. Including your buddy Andy!
For your info, there IS a difference between "Creating" a scene, and "Making" one. I "Make" scenes with the car models that are posted for public download.
NOT from scratch! I have NEVER lead people to believe I have created these scenes from scratch!!! That is your imagination talking!!!
Do I change the backgrounds? Yes, of course. And so do the majority of other people who make render scenes. Once again including your buddy Andy!!!
And I don't see anyone else but you complaining about it. They seem to enjoy my work, no matter how you want to twist it around and make it sound!!!

Oh yeah... You also commented about me not having any render scenes over at Stunod of your NXS15 car.
It's most likely why YOU don't have any scenes of the DMR cars at your site!!!

I WILL continue to do the work I am doing, and neither YOU nor anyone else will change that! You believe what you want to believe. That's your right.
But all the "nice" people out there who know me know the truth and enjoy my renders. I'm just trying to help everybody out.
Others like to talk behind my back. So be it. I don't give a shit!!!

I could care less what you have say about me! Go ahead and rant on!!!

Also, why were you so rude with "alfiej"? You don't even know this individual! He is a very nice person!
Or is it because he knows me and is over at Stunod? LOL!!!

Enough of this drama. I'm done here!!!!!!!! Rant on!!!

DaveO

SRD Member
Reaction score
WOW, what the heck happened here? I'm glad I'm not the only one having a shitty day.. lol And to boot it's raining big time here. lol I don't totally get what's going on here. Scott, very humble question do you ever take the models that are released, and create your own scenes from scratch? Or do you update scene's that are released with the mods? Or do you tinker doing a little bit of both? Sorry for treading into this thread, but since were all having a shitty day, thought I would ask. :)

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score

@alfiej , you are confused. I don't need to explain anything to you.

I highly recommend that you three continue this discussion back at stunods where apparently The Iceman is only catering to DMR mods. As if that's some sort of new development.
Wildling,
You're right you don't owe me or anyone a explanation, and if you read my post it has to do with you it was about Danicafan how he did nothing wrong and you think he is cluttering up the boards by his request and that's what the request is for, if you don't like people " BY SRD RULES " posting one a day then take it up with the owner of SRD, and have them change It to one request a week or something, I would hate to see your response if anyone did turn in 1 a day in a 31 day month " BY SRD Rules ", also it Has nothing to do with Stunod except they want to help people with renders and no limit, When I first started getting renders at SRD from Andy1 he NEVER complained by doing 1 or 2 a day by the rules and was happy to do them and I never got accused of cluttering up a board, Thanks Andy1 and others that helped me.

Also if you even look at my showroom you will see The Iceman Does renders for all MODS and 90% of mine are probably BR Renders and not DMR. and I'm sure at one time Andy1 and other got help from someone to help get them started doing renders and they should be grateful to who helped them, unless self taught.

I don't know your age but it must be from the younger generation 16 to 25 for example, I'm 53 and from the old school and out of respect and as a Manager or ADMIN you always take it to PM if you have a problem with someone and never in the public eye, so that shows me you are to young to know what respect is when it comes to this Foul language and accusation towards Danicafan, If I remember right from your past post you don't like drama and get ticked and ban some people on their negativity in the public eye and look at what you just did. I'm trying not to be rude in anyway towards you are anyone but I just couldn't understand someone doing what SRD rules says and you have a problem with it, it just don't make sense other then personal drama for some reason which should have stayed in a PM.

SRD is not the Bible of NR2003, There are a lot here and other sites that want to help each other and WHO cares what Mod its from, This is a Sim Coumuinty site and should help anyone keep this game alive for any Mod, Cause we know some Mods are updated and have better detail which is what we all want, Remember when Papyrus came out with SMOKE now when cars spin, we always gravitate to the newest version with the best detail, so why punish other Mod maker for doing what they love to do and make a better version, its seems here at SRD the only MOD that don't want to support is DMR? why? They put out a great Mod like others and should be supported here at SRD along with the other mods that are not SRD's.
Lastly, by your response to me and about me, you can PM me if you want but I'm done with the drama here in this thread about you complaining about someone following SRD Rules.
Sorry again, just voicing my opinion on your reply to me, if I'm in the wrong please PM me and let's clear the air. over a Game Really

alfiej

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
WOW, what the heck happened here? I'm glad I'm not the only one having a shitty day.. lol And to boot it's raining big time here. lol I don't totally get what's going on here. Scott, very humble question do you ever take the models that are released, and create your own scenes from scratch? Or do you update scene's that are released with the mods? Or do you tinker doing a little bit of both? Sorry for treading into this thread, but since were all having a shitty day, thought I would ask. :)
DaveO
I think what he does and I think he as posted this somewhere about this very same thing, He always gets permission for the scenes and then creates little things different to make it his own, like probably all render makers out there when you make public scenes for others to use, Like posting track or cars or something, you get permisson to use them. But sometimes people don't know how things happened and just like to start drama.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Dave.

I do a little bit of both. I update the scenes that are released with the mods with different types of backgrounds. And a lot of times I just add custom tires and wheels.
I have NEVER lead, or told people I have created any of my renders from scratch! No matter what you have heard!!!

Last edited:

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
@DaveO , he takes scenes that other people make, slaps different car models in them and puts his logo on the render. Never giving credit to the person who spent all the hours it takes to actually make the scene. So someone who doesn't know, just assumes shit stick here is making them. He's been doing this for a good 8 years now. Did I miss anything Scott?

@alfiej , learned this acronym not so long ago, tldr. I'm just going to assume you don't like my attitude or the way I'm talking to you, shit stick and Danicafan. Understandable.

See, there ya go fellas. Another country heard from has invited you to go to their place and render and request away! By all means the sooner the fucking better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.