Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Cup90 Lumina Render Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Darren, this is the second time you decided to give your two pennies worth when it had nothing to do with you.
You got something you want to get off your chest? Then have at it.

DanicaFan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, damn I didn't mean this to get blown way out. I didn't respond since okay, I get it. I won't request a lot of renders anymore if at all any. I will continue to browse the forums, keeping up to date on the threads I like which are in various categories. But if you don't want me to get renders anymore, it's fine. I'm not mad. I will happily continue to look at the site everyday and read threads as I always do. No harm, no foul, no bad feelings. I get it.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
@DaveO , he takes scenes that other people make, slaps different car models in them and puts his logo on the render. Never giving credit to the person who spent all the hours it takes to actually make the scene. So someone who doesn't know, just assumes shit stick here is making them. He's been doing this for a good 8 years now. Did I miss anything Scott?
Once AGAIN, you got EVERYTHING WRONG!!! WHERE are my logos now? HUH??? They're gone!!! YOU'VE been saying this same ole shit for 8 years now!!!
I take NO other scenes people make! I just use the 3D model of the car that is posted for download and then add a different background and in most cases put custom wheels and tires on them!
WHEN are you gonna get this shit through your thick head!!! Mr Dictator!!!
Did you miss anything? YES!!! EVERYTHING!!!
Also, you might as well blame everyone else who is doing the renders here for not posting the credits for those who spent all the hours it takes making the scene, as you say.
Including you buddy Andy!!!

FYI, outside of this site, and a lot of members here, are also talking behind your back!!! What they are saying is hilarious and the TRUTH!!!

Enough of this drama. Do what you will... I'm done here!!!

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
I find it impressive that the owner of this site manages to juggle a full time job, a web site AND the second grade all at the same time.
That's just too damn funny!!!! ;)
Watch it!!! He's gonna ban all of us now!!!

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
That's just too damn funny!!!! ;)
Watch it!!! He's gonna ban all of us now!!!
I mean, this place has been about as fun as sitting naked on a bed of broken light bulbs for a while now, so I won't be bothered.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
I find it impressive that the owner of this site manages to juggle a full time job, a web site AND the second grade all at the same time.
Amazing isn't it? Glad you decided to post again after taking over a year off from here. Thanks for stopping by I guess.
Enough of this drama. Do what you will... I'm done here!!!
That's the second time you've said that. Yet you're still posting.

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
I pop in from time to time. I just don't feel the need to log in much.

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
Because I can? If you don't like it, you can always do something about it like the big, scary admin you are.

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
What did I miss? Where's Andy1 so he can defend himself...lol. Hey FU you worry about me being an admin here...lmao! Now that's off everyone's chest can someone pass me a damn beer? Hey Dave O it's raining here to man...floods glad I live on a hill. Continue gents don't let me interrupt!

NickWilson1964

Banned
Reaction score
Wow ...
Am I missing something here and if I am please explain it to me? Danicafan is not cluttering up the page, if you have one a day limit and the month has 31 days in it, well there is 31 request and have 31 post and that’s following the rules and not cluttering up the board? Wildling if this is personal keep it in the PM, Im like most I don’t have a clue how a render works and I did look into it but maybe I looked in the wrong place but it was very expensive for the program and I couldn’t afford it, so I did come to SRD when I found out you had a request page and instead of posting in game track shots, I could ask for a render to make my paints look better, and if I painted 5 cars it took all week at one a day, where I found at Stunod I could ask for 12 at one time and The Iceman or another admin was glad to do them with no limit. Personally why a Limit??? We are to help each other in the sim coumminity and as long as people help there should be no stipulations, So again wheres the problem??? I still don’t get it, This is just a game and many folks work hard keeping this alive and enjoyment and some don’t have the talent as some in certain areas but helping each other is what its all about. And Here at SRD I have always got the help I needed by others and is much appreciated with questions I have. If you think I'm out of line by this post Sorry its not to be taken negative just don't understand Wildling's comments?
Well said.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
What did I miss? Where's Andy1 so he can defend himself...lol. Hey FU you worry about me being an admin here...lmao! Now that's off everyone's chest can someone pass me a damn beer? Hey Dave O it's raining here to man...floods glad I live on a hill. Continue gents don't let me interrupt!
Hey Terry, I've got ALL the beer you need!!! They're here for you and waiting! ;)
But better hurry. After all of this SHIT, they're going down pretty smooth!!! LOL!!!

NickWilson1964

Banned
Reaction score
Iceman and Andy both do a great job. I have not had renders since Ten0 closed and am thrilled to be able to get some done here. Thanks Andy and Ice.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
Iceman and Andy both do a great job. I have not had renders since Ten0 closed and am thrilled to be able to get some done here. Thanks Andy and Ice.
Thank you buddy for your kind response. It is greatly appreciated!!! ;)

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
Matt, why don't you please close this thread. I think everyone realizes the truth by now! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.