Downloads
Updated

Cup90 Lumina Render Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

fioriniandre

SRD Member
Reaction score
Holy, why can't we all be friends? This is a 13 year old game, shouldn't we try and keep it all friendly instead of trying to bust each others balls? The community is slowly getting smaller, nothing we can really do but preserve. New sims gotta take all our fans lol :)
See ya all around, I'm freinds with everyone. (or trying to be)

Andre :)

Sorry Guys.jpg

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
@The Iceman , if you and the other girls watching only knew.
Oh, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
That's right Matt... Keep talking... We are all LOAO!!!
Who cares what you have to say anymore... LOL!!!

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Who cares what you have to say anymore... LOL!!!
This thread has the 2nd most replies in this forum. 2nd only to your cancer announcement thread. Stats say the complete opposite. But don't let those pesky facts stand in the way of whatever it is you think you are accomplishing.

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
I wish I could create something in 3d Max! Can I just ban everyone now? I've had my beer and I'm fired up!

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
Holy, why can't we all be friends? This is a 13 year old game, shouldn't we try and keep it all friendly instead of trying to bust each others balls? The community is slowly getting smaller, nothing we can really do but preserve. New sims gotta take all our fans lol :)
See ya all around, I'm freinds with everyone. (or trying to be)
Andre :)

Andre,
To answer your question. The community is getting "smaller" because the guys <---- that create the stuff are getting talked down on. To many needy asshats and not enough developers. Take our work no credit and people are miss lead fact: No main files no games and no scenes no paints period.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
To our members here...
Matt considers someone with cancer a laughing matter, or suggesting I am making it more than it is!!!
He is doing all he can to dis-respect me here!!!

Can anyone else here with cancer, or a family member that has cancer, agree with what Matt said?
Matt, you said it's second to this thread. THAT should tell you something!!! People here care. But obviously you don't!!!
Laugh away at cancer. Maybe you'll get it some day and we'll see how the community reacts to your issues!!!

Matt, you are a cold hearted, inconsiderate individual!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
To our members here...
Matt considers someone with cancer a laughing matter, or suggesting I am making it more than it is!!!
He is doing all he can to dis-respect me here!!!

Can anyone else here with cancer, or a family member that has cancer, agree with what Matt said?
Matt, you said it's second to this thread. THAT should tell you something!!! People here care. But obviously you don't!!!
Laugh away at cancer. Maybe you'll get it some day and we'll see how the community reacts to your issues!!!

Matt, you are a cold hearted, inconsiderate individual!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not even sure how to respond to that. I know you've crossed the line. Way over the fucking line. I know what you're trying to do, and you are pathetic to use your cancer or anyone else's cancer as an object to attack me or anyone else with. Jesus Christ Scott, are you serious?

I compared the number of replies in this thread to the most replies in a thread in this specific forum. Which happened to be your cancer announcement thread. I never made light of your cancer, never referred to your cancer, or anyone else with cancer. I mentioned your cancer announcement thread. Period.

And since you brought it up, should I get cancer (thanks for hoping I get it btw), the last fucking place I'll be telling someone is a god damn video game forum or anywhere else on the internet.

Needless to say, you've made your last post here.

Gene Evans

SRD Member
Reaction score
Since it wasn't mention in this thread yet. I'll say it. Cool looking renders guys. Don't have this model. Might need to go get it. It cool looking.

Pete

SRD Member
Reaction score
Come on guys....enough is enough !
This is the RENDER REQUEST area and not the right place to kill anybody because someone used a scene that isnt made by himself !

Some needs a render scene from their paintjob and others going to help !
It is a GIVE & TAKE area of this great forum and nobody wants to miss it !

If it is important who the CREATOR of a render scene is we will mark it for the future on the RIGHT LOWER CORNER !

I hope all is cleared now and please stop banning people who worked fine for so many years with us ,thx !

greetings
Pete Hillesheim
West Germany

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
They banned themselves Mr.Pete. They need to own up to it. The issue here is not the scenes it's respect and peoples morals. Back when I created this stuff I was the one that did the foot work and got permission from Nascar. People were different back then they were not self glorified and look what I did needy people. Sites worked together (the original ones still do) it's sad people can only blame themselves for their actions! You have a great day. Donka!

Last edited:

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not sad someone else can fill their shoes...it's not hard to press the render bottom in 3d Max these idiots been doing it for years and you guys think they create stuff false. There might and I stress that might lightly be a 3 guys here that know Max but they have yet to prove it...

Rogue

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I wish I could build something in Max too. So glad I decided NOT to contribute to render requests HERE!!!

DaveO

SRD Member
Reaction score
I wish I could build something in Max too. So glad I decided NOT to contribute to render requests HERE!!!
We have enough modeling projects, to keep us busy for years!! :)

TOUGH

3d Max Designer
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys are busy Dave ...keep up the good work!

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what it is you do contribute besides a whole lot of mouth Darren. Besides rendering cars with your 22" rims and low profile tires on a NASCAR model not withstanding.

Listen to your friend DaveO. Go back to the modsquad and be happy there. Obviously this place isn't for you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.