1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Dalejr88rox's Showroom

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by dalejr88rox, Sep 7, 2017.

1. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

I figured since I've been painting a lot recently, I'd share some of my personal rides for USORL and the SRD Offline series. First are my trucks for the SRD Truck Series.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Credits
    Bases: Paint-by-Rah, Myself
    Numbers: Masgrafx
    Decals: Masgrafx, Outlaw Grafxs, SDG
    Renders: The Mod Squad

2. Wacky Racers

Wacky Racers Well-Known Member

Nice job.

dalejr88rox likes this.
  3. dalejr88rox

Here's the 2 paint schemes I made for the USORL's short lived Nextel Cup Series
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. dalejr88rox

Next up are the schemes I'm running for the 2nd season of the USORL Clorox Cup Series. This features my primary Verizon and Kellogg's schemes, my patriotic Valvoline car for Daytona, my Kesha themed car for the band themed Richmond race, my Exxon Throwback for Darlington (which I sadly did not get to run), and my comic sans car for Pocono (which I also didn't get to run)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. dalejr88rox

Been working on a lot of my schemes for the USORL RedBull Cup Series Season 3, so here's what I've come up with. Below are my primary Verizon schemes (black for day races, white for night races), Kellogg's, patriotic Kellogg's, Brandt, and my Days of Thunder themed Verizon car for the movie themed Atlanta race

And yes I know some of the contigs don't match, but TMS's render service isn't working ATM so here's some outdated renders

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong #Pray4theSouth

Great work on all your schemes, man! But I have to say, that Brandt scheme is pretty corny. :p

dalejr88rox likes this.
  7. dalejr88rox

Few more S3 Cup schemes. We've got my FurAffinity car (because my teammates are running FA cars and I don't wanna be left out), my Mass Effect themed car for our video game themed race, and my Neil Bonnett Country Time Lemonade themed throwback
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Phoenix

Phoenix Wheeze

God dammit Matt now I’m the one without a FA car, we coulda been like the OTHER half of Hendrick that doesn’t do things like yellow numbers.

NascarMan32 and dalejr88rox like this.
  9. nascarfan9

nascarfan9 Category 5 Punicane.

That Mass Effect car is sexy.

dalejr88rox likes this.
  10. dalejr88rox

Couple more season 3 schemes for later this year. First we have my VANS car for Eldora and maybe another race (TBA), as well as my ride for Nashville, featuring the one and only, lovely Demi Lovato

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Phoenix, ahspencer01 and Saan Anguish like this.
  11. dalejr88rox

The USORL's Penngrade Series just started, so here's some of the schemes myself and my teammates will be running this season.

Grant Kelderman's #15 Uncle Scotty's White Lightning Moonshine Chevrolet
    [​IMG]
    Liam Konschuh's #22 Big Horn Lager Chevrolet
    [​IMG]
    Matthew Steelman's #51 Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles Chevrolet
    [​IMG]
    Matthew Steelman's #51 Prilosec OTC Chevrolet
    [​IMG]
    And even though I didn't paint this one, I wanna share it anyways. The 4th car on our team, Jordan Hawkeye's #91 Jones' Good Ass BBQ and Foot Massage Chevrolet painted by @DanAsher26
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  12. dalejr88rox

Trying to win the USORL All Star Race fan vote will lead a man to desperate measures
    [​IMG]
    Credits
    Base - Myself
    Decals - BER, Masgrafx, SRD
    Template - Splash n' Go
    Render - The Mod Squad

13. dalejr88rox

The USORL's 4th season of the RedBull Cup Series kicks off this Saturday, and we're all getting our stuff painted. I've joined EcoBoost Racing for season 4, officially making me teammates with back to back Cup champion Cal Loveall, as well as race winners Garrett Sydnor and Jesse Dalton. Driving a Ford is a weird but awesome feeling.

Credits
    Bases - Myself
    Sponsor logos - SRD, Stunod, Masgrafx, SDG, BER, Google, John Gamboa
    Numbers - BER
    Contingencies - Cal Loveall
    Templates - Splash n' Go Graphics
    Renders - The Mod Squad
    Chicken and Waffles - Roscoe

Verizon returns as a primary sponsor, but down to 7 races in season 4 (4 for the black scheme, 3 for the white).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kellogg's steps up with more races this year, with the main Kellogg's car with 4 races, and the Got Milk? and Cheez-It schemes for 2 races each, all of which are tributes to some of my favorite schemes growing up. Terry Labonte's #5 was my favorite car growing up, so it's a cool feeling running these cars

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the season finale, we'll be heading to Auto Club Speedway, which just so happens to be close to Los Angeles, the home of Roscoe's House of Chicken n' Waffles. You can see where this is going
    [​IMG]

Part 2 coming soon...

14. dalejr88rox

So I forgot I was posting schemes, so here's part 2 of my season 4 cup cars.

Vans has been my choice in footwear for 10 years now, so I love running these schemes. Each color is running once, with a special inverted white scheme which ran in The Emoji Movie Shootout @ Daytona
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I still have to come up with a patriotic scheme, a music themed car based on my favorite comedy band, a throwback, and my Brandt scheme for this season. Part 3 whenever

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  15. dalejr88rox

Part 3. Turns out Verizon are douchebags and I've dropped them after almost a decade of running them on my cars. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Decided to pick up Nationwide and run a scheme based off my favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. scheme.
    [​IMG]

I also got the idea for my throwback from the similarity between Nationwide and Piedmont's logos, and since I'm a big Terry Labonte fan, it's perfect. I'm a little too proud of the logo I came up with
    [​IMG]

Since I'm uncreative I'm rehashing a scheme from season 3 which is based off a real scheme that Justin Allgaier won at Chicagoland last season in. Thanks to @games123 for the base and telling me to go f*ck myself since I didn't wanna make it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    [​IMG]

Finally, we have my scheme for Daytona which is ALSO a throwback to one of my favorite schemes that Allgaier ran at Daytona in 2015. (Noticing a theme here?) Thanks a ton to @John Gamboa for offering to redraw the TradeMark logo for me.
    [​IMG]

Still haven't made up my mind for what I'm gonna run at Eldora, but it'll probably be a Jack Daniel's car since I hate dirt racing and the only way I'll enjoy it is if I'm sh*tfaced drunk on Jack Daniel's, so we'll see

16. dalejr88rox

As previously stated I hate dirt racing and I can't be bothered to paint a new car for it, so I took the solid white car, threw some mud on it, made my firesuit look like a chicken to match the sponsor, and called it done
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to Zach Chrostowski for the mud and mesh layers