1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Default Cars?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Dodgeman4345, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Another one of my strange questions. Lol. I race in a couple of different online leagues and sometimes they use the same mods. So instead of taking the cars from each league and putting them into one file and just use different rosters, I use a separate file and roster for each league. That way I don't have a huge amount of cars in one file. I also don't run the same car for each league so my car isn't the same in each file. When I switch the file, the player car defaults back to the 1st one on the list in the Trucks mod. But in the Cup mod it defaults to a #86 if there is one or the first car on the list if there is not a #86 car. So the question is, is there a way to get the player car to default to a car of my choosing? Or if there is a #86 car in the file, can I still get it to default to the first car on the list? Thanks.

2. Thunder98

Thunder98 Well-Known Member

Simply put; nope and nope.

Dodgeman4345 likes this.
  3. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Thank you Thunder. I didn't think so cause I have never heard it ask before and I didn't see anything pop when I was looking in the files. I thought I would ask anyway.

4. martinrace

martinrace Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019