1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Ford Hall of Fans logo help please

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by Jakub Smetana, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Jakub Smetana

Jakub Smetana Well-Known Member

Guys, I am working on Clint Bowyer car from spring Richmond race in 2018. But I need your help with one logo. I can't find the Ford Hall of Fans logo from sides. Is there someone who can help me? It would be huge help for me.

[​IMG]

2. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you will have to make it. I've never seen that logo without the "Ford/NASCAR" banner across the bottom (like the hood logo) except for on this car, so I'm guessing it is a custom logo just to fit on the car.

3. Jakub Smetana

Jakub Smetana Well-Known Member

I tried to make it, but to hard for me, that's why I asking here if someone can help me

4. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Sorry man if I wasn't so busy I would help you out. I know the web images of the logo have a 3D look to them but the ones on the car don't appear that way (although the hood logo still has the tilted perspective). It shouldn't be that hard to make if someone will help you out.