Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Gen 6 cars coming as DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabig

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This better be free or on the European Store for the PS3.

NascarForLive

SRD Member
Reaction score
This should've been for PC too... I don't own anything else -.- hate it when they make games for every freaking thing except for PC

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Generally assuming. This should be out by the time weve waved the checkered at Daytona if not sooner.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
cool, I actually do play this game compared to the very little I played NTG 2011 so I might get some use out of this dlc.

Orian Thompson

*screaming intensifies*
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly find it pretty sad how all the ungrateful people are bitching about it on the Facebook post. "FIX THE GAME FIRST!!!!" WE WANT THE PATCH FIRST!!!" "OHHHH IT BETTER BE FREE!!! Shut the fuck up and be happy Eutechnyx is even making a patch, let alone the Gen-6 cars. Jesus.

NascarForLive

SRD Member
Reaction score
What do you mean stuck? It's a way better game than NTG IL will ever be.
Yeah indeed, NR2003 is the best game of all, and the one I play now most of the times. The NR2003 community is as big as all the other Nascar games' communties together! Not only talking about the offline series which are all over Youtube.

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
So we have to pay 99cents for each car we want to use with the gen 6 DLC the update itself is free and will put the cars in game alloted with one for you to use with career mode. But to drive as anyone else you have to pay to have that car in game.

Im 500 percent done.

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
They got to make money somehow. At least it isn't like $5 per car, like some franchieses I could name

Mo Neenja31

Rocketman
Banned
Reaction score
Fisha659 on Eutechnyx Forums said:
My interpretation as I listen to this (remember this isn't anything offical just how I'm hearing it)

-- Daytona 500 release window

-- G6 cars will automatically just appear in game (via the Live-Update feature that is mentioned every time you load the game?) (FREE!)

-- G6 cars include all the schemes, however you can not use the real schemes until your purchase them from the XBL Marketplace/PSStore for approx $1 per scheme. If you drive as a Custom Car you will not have to pay anything.

-- If you buy 1 G6 scheme you get them all. So not $1 per scheme but $1 for all schemes. (contradicts what he said as far as schemes & pricing right before this).

-- You have to download the G6 cars if you want to (this contradicts the very first thing he said about the G6 addon)

-- 2012 cars & 2013 cars will be separate just like 2011 & 2012 cars were in the previous game.

-- Once again says that the addon will just automatically appear for free (see 2nd point), but you won't be able to race real schemes without buying them for $1 "for example"

-- 2013 Challenges will cost $2.50 or $2.00 per week "or something like that"

Ok to sum it all up.... Ed really needs to have a script to read off of in future interviews because I've noticed in this one & others over the past year or so that he contradicts himself way way more then he should & it just causes mass confusion. l0l
Fisha made some good points, we're gonna have to wait for official word because Ed contradicted himself like 6 times in the interview

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Gotta make money by ripping off the consumer, thats smart EA didn't even do this. Im with Carl, Im done with this excuse for a game. Hand in the License Eutechshitz, its over. You had one job, ONE JOB. And you 180% Blew It.

The Captain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The pros are we automatically get the gen 6 cars in game, however, that doesn't defeat the con that in order to have access to a full field for personal use, I have to pay more for DLC than I did the game itself. I was expecting they would make us pay for the gen 6 cars. I wasn't expecting 99 cents for individual cars. Why not just charge for a bundle?

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
Gotta make money by ripping off the consumer, thats smart EA didn't even do this. Im with Carl, Im done with this excuse for a game. Hand in the License Eutechshitz, its over. You had one job, ONE JOB. And you 180% Blew It.
EA did.

Online Pass ring a bell?

What about Capcom with their DLC on disc? Is that not ripping off a customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.