1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

[SOLVED] Gen6 Tire Mips

Discussion in 'Where Is or Where Can I Find Forum' started by NinjaPanther42, Jun 15, 2017.

1. NinjaPanther42

NinjaPanther42 Well-Known Member

General Tire or other Tire Mips for the BRGen6 CTS mod

2. CJL5

CJL5 K&N Pro Series Painter

3. NinjaPanther42

I can't download cause I don't have enough posts..

RacerXero84 likes this.
  4. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Melter of Snowflakes

There's that and those others who have been banned from there for their actions here. But I digress.

Most people won't be able to access their downloads, which is a shame, as there is some good talent over there.

Thunder98 likes this.
  5. Thunder98

Thunder98 SRD Moderator Moderator

Exactly. Because apparently someone over there thinks collective punishment is a good idea... Guess the mind really does wander as they get older...

Anyway, here are Bill's mips so everyone can get them: http://www.mediafire.com/file/va0itl5dyghg57v/General_Tire.zip

games123, Andy1, nj9703 and 2 others like this.
  6. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

I just don't understand why people do this. It doesn't do anything but piss people off. Doesn't surprise me though. You can't fix stupid, and that place has a whole lot of it.
    There's also the green colored option tires from the all star race too that I put together not too long ago if you're interested in those.
    http://www.simracingdesign.com/threads/option-tires.64007/

7. Andy1

Andy1 SRD - Veteran

... here my variant for you:

Attached Files:

RacerXero84 likes this.
  8. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

same here. I just posted some silly answers like "cool scheme" and "nice job" til i reached my 5 posts ;)

9. NinjaPanther42

10. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Melter of Snowflakes

And that's senseless IMO (I'm sure a few long-timers around here would agree). As far as I know, this site has no such limitations (except for the leagues requiring posts to join), and it's arguably one of the more busy forums in the community, with a plethora of various topics being discussed at any given time.

You can't force activity. It has to come naturally or not at all. /rant.

On topic, glad you got what you needed @NinjaPanther42 ... hell, I snagged em too, plan on doing a series myself. So thanks to those that posted.

11. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

And that's what they are trying to accomplish over there. The owner has copied me and every move I've made with what I do with SRD. I used postnuke with custom modules back in the day, he did the same. I moved to vbulletin, he did the same with pirated versions. Now I changed to xenforo, guess what stunods has done? lol. Maybe now he's learned his lesson with pirated versions so he doesn't have to keep starting over from scratch when shit goes haywire.

That place is a joke. Always has been. If you haven't noticed, I've forcefully directed the anime/my little pony fans over that way. So I guess in the end, stunods is doing me a favor.

4WideRacing and nj9703 like this.