Updated

GNS Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsxxx

Soft-Boi Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I am having a problem with any mod at any track with GNS physics. When I try to load a session, the game crashes. Anyone know a fix for this.

T18

SRD Member
Reaction score
have you recently added anything to the game?

starsxxx

Soft-Boi Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not that I know. This happened of a month ago and still have the issue. If i re-install, do i need to back up the mods and new tracks or updates or can i leave them be and re-install.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have setups for the track?

EDIT: I see it's all tracks. Reinstall the mod maybe?

T18

SRD Member
Reaction score
Not that I know. This happened of a month ago and still have the issue. If i re-install, do i need to back up the mods and new tracks or updates or can i leave them be and re-install.
I would move all the mods, tracks and misc out of the folder, and delete anything that the uninstaller misses just to insure a fully fresh install. Then add things bit by bit.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Uninstalling through windows will delete everything that is not a mod. So mods, tracks even updated mips and such will not be deleted. You could leave it all there, uninstall through Windows, then have everything the way it was but that may not solve your problem.

First I would just delete said mod with GNS physics and re-install it. If that doesn't work I would just back everything up and start over. Uninstall through Windows then delete your Papyrus folder. Install NR2003 again then install the patch. Then do your mods and tracks and ini tweaks. That should fix your problem.

starsxxx

Soft-Boi Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I found out by trying a mod with gns physic on a default papyrus track, works, but when I use a modified track like a 2014 track, that is when it crashes.

starsxxx

Soft-Boi Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
No fix, very unusual for this to happen, did a clean install and only happens on repaved tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.