1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Graphics ?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by nassau, Jun 14, 2018.

1. nassau

nassau Well-Known Member

Hi
    So my PC comptley died on me. Tommorow I am going to see a guy about building
    a new one for me. I am wondering what the most graphics intensive track is ,I want to use that as a bench Mark, for FPS . I have some in mind but would like other options.
    Thanks for any suggestions .
    Cheers.

2. Darrell Pace

Darrell Pace Got a fresh set of Good Bye's on!

Revamped Reloaded tracks are very resource heavy. I know the Charlotte Motor Speedway version that first had the big screen TV on the back stretch was another one. I am wanting to say that was the 2013 version.

3. nassau

nassau Well-Known Member

Thanks Darrell.
    I did not realize that some of the older tracks, were that heavy on FPS. I thought it was all the newer ones. I will pass that onto the guy.
    Cheers.

Darrell Pace likes this.
  4. Darrell Pace

Darrell Pace Got a fresh set of Good Bye's on!

When I say older i mean tracks that released more than 4 or 5 years ago. I know Revamped Reloaded tracks were being cranked out in the early 2010's. They are beautiful tracks but from my recollection, a lot of people had issues when using them.

5. nassau

nassau Well-Known Member

Well i finally got a new PC, on Monday. These are the specs.
    AMD Ryzen51400 Quad Core CPU
    A320M AMD AM4 Motherboard
    8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 RAM
    BarraCuda 1TB Hard Drive
    400W 80+psu
    Radeon RX550 2GB Card .
    have not had time to run any races yet, but the little i have used it the FPS seems good.
    Let you know how i get on next week, after more time with it. Thanks for the help.

6. timnsr72

timnsr72 Well-Known Member

Decent specs, probably won’t be able to max out graphics but will be interested to see how it works for you.

7. nassau

nassau Well-Known Member

Hi timnsr.
    Finally got some time to run a race, just as a test. Daytona Rising is the track i used.
    Behind 35 cars going into the front stretch i am getting 55/60 FPS, along back stretch 70/75FPS.
    Quite pleased with that, but not had chance to run other tracks. I will try and get yo a screen shot
    when i get time.
    cheers.