1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

HarrCame230's Paint Schemes-Pinty's Series

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by HarrCame230, Jan 15, 2020.

1. HarrCame230

HarrCame230 Active Member

Hello all,

Here is the start of my 51 carset for the Pinty's Series mod. I am a Canadian, and have been following this series when it was known as CASCAR as far back as 2003, and still follow in depth today. One thing I miss with racing nowadays is the car counts, and lack of sponsors. I put forth my "fantasy" roster for the series, with Canadian racers, and sponsors from Canada. I'm not a paint scheme creator, so I played around with bases made the mod by Jerry Hall, who a paint scheme creator for the series. I still need a bunch rendered, so if anybody can assist, I would love the help! I'm colour deficient too, so I had wing it with colours.

Please bear with me in terms of posting, I'm a complete novice to this, so I hope everything gets posted correctly.

InsideLine, mtblillie and KodaTheWolf like this.
  2. HarrCame230

The first paint scheme was based off the original scheme that ran in the Pinty's series for driver Steven Mathews who ran in the Pinty's series from 2009-2017. Cam b1.jpg

3. HarrCame230

The second scheme is for an up and coming driver who currently runs in the APC Late Model series which runs on short tracks in Ontario, Jake Sheridan. Sheridan has shown a lot of potential and I can definitely see him being a driver in the series in the future, if it is something that interests him. Cam g1.jpg

4. TheSpeedanator

TheSpeedanator Graphic Designer || EGI Partner

this show room makes me indescribably happy. amazing

InsideLine likes this.
  5. HarrCame230

The next driver is someone who isn't driving in the series, rather she's a driver on the road racing circuit, driving in the Pirelli GT4 series. Samantha Tan is a 20 year old driver from Gormley, ON who has shown promise on the road courses, and would be a great choice for the series which runs on Street & Permanent Road Courses. Cam f1.jpg

6. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Well-Known Member Banned

Hey, I noticed that the Ford template you're using has the headlights not placed quite right (If you look at the render for the 15 you can see the headlight doesn't line up with the notch on the body) If you want I can DM you the edit I did to fix that

7. InsideLine

InsideLine Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!

Great work! Thank You!

8. HarrCame230

Next in Cameron Hayley, who ran in the Truck series for many years. He joins 22 Racing, a top team in the Pinty's Series to run the full schedule. This one needs some tinkering, logos are off. Cam d2.jpg

KodaTheWolf and InsideLine like this.
  9. HarrCame230

Next is young Austin Riley, a Canadian racer who drives while having Autism. The Racing With Autism team will run road & street courses. Cam c2.jpg

10. HarrCame230

Quebec Racer Simon Dion-Viens is next in the 37. Cam e2.jpg

KodaTheWolf and InsideLine like this.
  11. HarrCame230

That's it for now; I need the rest rendered, if anybody can assist, it would be most appreciated!

InsideLine likes this.
  12. HarrCame230

Thanks to Garrett1127 for his amazing renders. Still lots to come. 84.jpg 67.jpg 42.jpg 18.jpg 9.jpg

InsideLine and joeykraus19 like this.
  13. HarrCame230