Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 RagingBull.com Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

hiarcracing's Showroom

what do you guys want?

• more backstories! driver info! history!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • just paints!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
So I've been painting for a few years now, and recently I've felt like sharing some of them instead of having them sit on my computer for just my eyes. So here are a few fictionals, credit goes to Masgrafx, SRD, Big Evil, Google, NNRacing, Paint by Rah, Stunod Racing, Bullring Motorsports, Andy's Fabrication Shop, and a few other places (which I can't remember) that I got some bases/templates/logos from.

The first ~55 cars I'm going to be posting are fictionals from one of my series that I run for myself, the AASAR (American Association for Stock Automobile Racing) United Cup Series. I have a ton of fictional history for this association in my mind, and I've painted around 400 cars for it over the past few years. Ok, now on to the first few cars.

#00 Heineken Ford - Anthony Richmond - AL2 Racing

#1 National Guard Pontiac - Josh DuRaie - ARMY Racing

#02 Intel Toyota - Donnie Mayhew - Otamah Racing

Last edited:

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
Couple more here. I know the numbers on the #5 and #6 are weird.

#5 Office Depot Dodge - Hannah Ostler - Eprole Motorsports

#6 Maxwell House Dodge - Dakota Taylor - Eprole Motorsports

#7 White Castle Chevrolet - Rosalina Quincy - FKN Racing

#9 Dremel Ford - Brad Deringer - AL2 Racing

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm back. I forgot about this for a while, but here I am.

#10 Degree Chevrolet - Denvon Wukong - AL2 Racing

#11 VisitFlorida.com Pontiac - Kate Bloomington - Shanton Motorsports Inc.

#12 Doublemint Toyota - April Whitman - Otamah Racing

#14 Extended Stay America Ford - Emily Jackson - Brighton Racing Inc.

#15 Deka Batteries Pontiac - Jamie Sullivan - Richard Worling Racing

#17 Weather Channel Dodge - Stuart Potts - Selworn Motorsports

#18 Bass Pro Shops Dodge - Nicholas Murdoch - Selworn Motorsports

#19 Royal Farms Chevrolet - Shane Spears - 909 Autosport

NOTES
  • #11 and #17 are some of my favorite cars I've painted ever.
  • #12 is the current points leader, after 6/35 races in the 2015 season.
  • #1 and #19 are the only ones I've used premade bases for, both are from the old Deadpool site (I think?? not sure)

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
Already started working on my 2017 carsets. In one of my series, the AASAR Hillside Cup Series, I've run on the BR11 mod since it came out, but I've decided to switch to the Gen6 2015 mod for next year. That means I've gotta repaint every car for next year, instead of just the ones I want to.
Here's the first team I've finished for AHCS:
HR Racing

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
This next team is hoping to improve on a somewhat lackluster 2016. Maellard Motorsports a second-tier Chevy team, and the only major change for this team in 2017 is that the #64 loses Tylenol as a primary sponsor, and brings Verizon into the sport as a team sponsor.

Maellard Motorsports

#54 - Kyle Hamada - T-SYS Payments Chevrolet

Hamada enters his 3rd full year in the sport, and he'll be looking to improve on his previous seasons to become a contender every weekend. 21 weeks into 2016, and he's already in much better shape than his part-time run in 2014, and his rookie year 2015. Sitting at 8th in the points with one win (Round 6 - Calgary), this young driver is going to be a force to be reckoned with in 2017. (ALTERNATE SPONSORS: Gatorade, AutoZone, Valero)

#64 - Jay Young - Verizon Wireless Chevrolet

Currently winless and 10th in the points standings, Young hopes to revitalize the #64 team next year with a new sponsor, Verizon Wireless. His 3rd different sponsor in 4 years, Young needs to start delivering wins to the struggling 64 team. He'll be a strong contender in 2017, especially on the road courses. (ALTERNATE SPONSORS: Gatorade, AutoZone, Valero)

Last edited:

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
guess what i'm still going

The next team I'm going to go over could describe it's 2016 so far in one word: rough. For 2017, Tony Thompson Racing becomes Thompson-Manteris Racing, as Steve Manteris leaves the #16 to become the team's co-owner. Bringing in 2-time winner Ryan Anderson, who returns to a high quality ride, and rookie Evan Randall, TMR hopes to have a much better 2017. Also of note: Nissan enters the sport w/ this team, as well as Saturn Racing, which I'll go over later. (shout out to andy's fabrication shop for the fantastic templates)

Thompson Manteris Racing

#11 Prudential Financial Nissan - Ryan Anderson

Anderson moves over from the severely underfunded #35 Green Flag Motorsports ride, which he was bumped to after 4 years at Maellard Motorsports. Introduces Prudential Financial as a sponsor. (ALT. SPONSORS: Exair)

#16 Konica Minolta Nissan - Evan Randall (R)

Evan Randall moves over from the AASAR Microsoft Cup Series (the second-tier international series, after the AHCS), where he's currently 2nd in points after 22 races. Brings over Konica Minolta sponsorship. (ALT. SPONSORS: Centrum)

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hamato Racing

This team is currently experiencing one of the fastest rises to success that motorsport has ever seen. Forming in 2009 with just one team in the AASAR Microsoft Cup Series, it's quickly grown to a 7-car operation (over all 4 AASAR series), with a handful of championships. For their 2017 AHCS program, only one major change occurs.

#13 - Buffalo Wild Wings Toyota - Leo Mayer

BWW - Primary

Unitech - Alternate 01

Mayer is in the middle of a decent 2016, with one win and 7 top-10 finishes. The 2014 Rookie of the Year, Mayer is poised for a breakout championship run in 2017. (Alt Sponsors: Unitech, Dell)

#56 Intel Toyota - Donnie Mayhew (R)

Intel - Primary

Mayhew is the 2015 AASAR United Cup Series Champion (the premier domestic series)He's been running in that series full-time this year, as well as making sporadic starts in the #02 AHCS entry. For 2017, he takes over the #56 entry, which is currently driven by Raphael Delgoto, who leaves to go to Pontiac Performance Racing. (Alt Sponsors: Dell)

#81 Geico Insurance Toyota - Jonathan Hall

Geico - Primary

Hall is currently having a bit of a lackluster season in the #81 car. Some drivers wouldn't call 10th in points after 25 races lackluster, but compared to his past two seasons (8th & 6th, respectively), he's in a slight slump. Winless so far in 2016, Hall hopes to change that soon. (Alt Sponsors: Geico Motorcycle)

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
Pontiac Performance Racing

This team has been a championship contender since around 2011, when Marcia Frye moved over from what was then Tony Thompson Racing. PPR also has Steve McKolindur, a two-time United Series champion who's been with the team since 2010, and for 2017, they pick up Raphael Delgoto to drive the #10 car, after the release of Maddy Barrett, who goes to the #14 for WHAM! Racing.

#10 Traxxas/T-Maxx Pontiac - Raphael Delgoto

Raphael Delgoto moves over from the #56 from Hamato Racing, bringing Traxxas sponsorship along with him. His 2016 season started slow, but picked up momentum around halfway, including an incredible last-lap battle for the lead in the penultimate AHCS DirecTV Round of Portland, which was ultimately lost in the second corner to Dawn Welman. Next year, Delgoto hopes to have another 2015 season on his hands, where he won 3 races and finished 8th in points.

#47 Mobil 1 Pontiac - Marcia Frye

Frye is the 2009 Hillside Cup champion, and has been a contender every year since. She's on track to finish top 5 in points again in 2016, heading into the final race of the season. She had a strong summer, racking up a few wins and looking to be a top pick for the 2016 championship, but faded a bit as the season wound down. Now mathematically eliminated, she'll look to rebound in 2017.

#95 Best Buy Pontiac - Steve McKolindur

Unfortunately for him, McKolindur's always been one of the underachievers in the sport. Aside from his 2010 and 2011 seasons, where he scored 5 wins each, he's only gotten a win a year, or less, as shown by his winless 2013. McKolindur does have the ability to get results, as shown by his back to back AUCS championships, but needs to step it up at this level.

(also shoutout to Armory Digital for the awesome templates and to Rah (I think) for the base)

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
S6 Racing East

S6 Racing East is possibly the most successful team in the Hillside Cup right now. No major changes occur for the 2017 season, but I'll go into more detail on the individual drivers.

#3 Ingersoll Rand Chevrolet - Dawn Welman

Welman is a two-time champion in this series, in 2007 and 2011. She had a pretty lackluster season by her standards, with only one win, the penultimate Round of Oregon. Welman hopes to regain championship form in 2017.

#15 Pennzoil Chevrolet - Ash Kaisner

Earlier this afternoon, Kaisner won his third AHCS Championship, joining his 2012 and 2014 titles. Kaisner returns to the team in 2017, with a fairly interesting paint scheme setup. S6 East will be using multiple different paint schemes in rotation for next year, with a majority of schemes being done by different artists. The scheme scheduled for the most races is the one pictured in the foreground (base - Rah), and the background one is one of many scheduled for 4 races next year.

#88 Apple Inc. Chevrolet - Josh Remington

Remington only has one championship, won in 2008, but remains a strong competitor year after year. He got three wins in 2016, including the race at Homestead-Miami earlier today. The other two were at restrictor plate tracks, solidifying him as one of the best on plate tracks. Finishing 8th in points, he looks to get back into the top 5 in 2017.

3fan

Make NASCAR Winston Cup Again
SRD Member
Reaction score
I love me some Pennzoil cars. That yellow one is my favorite.