66 - RoofClaim.com Supra - DAY1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

How do I install these mod options?

Borntobewild06

SRD Member
Reaction score
The mod I need help with is the Armory Racing ICR mod. I go to this folder inside of the mod folder called "ICR_mod_options", and I go to the details page and it says just things about the mod options that are great, and it shows no details about how to install it. You can look at their details page here.
Edit: I watched the video in the details page, I just needed to put them in the mod's folder.

Last edited:

SwiftyOne

SRD Member
Reaction score
There is an updated version v1.1 that I just downloaded...Once downloaded, If you open up the zip file (I use Winrar) there is a readme that tells you how to install the Mod :) Hope that helps ;) The link you gave just scroll right down to the bottom ...

Swifty

Borntobewild06

SRD Member
Reaction score
There is an updated version v1.1 that I just downloaded...Once downloaded, If you open up the zip file (I use Winrar) there is a readme that tells you how to install the Mod :) Hope that helps ;) The link you gave just scroll right down to the bottom ...

Swifty
I'll try.

SwiftyOne

SRD Member
Reaction score
Anyway, if your into mods for this game/sim it's installed just like every other mod: This is the normal path to install Mods: C:\Papyrus\NASCAR Racing 2003 Season\series