1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

ICR Mod discussion thread

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Mystical, May 16, 2020.

1. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  2. 2002fb

2002fb Well-Known Member

Really excited for this mod !

Mystical and mtblillie like this.
  3. Zach3AD

Zach3AD Well-Known Member Banned

That trailer was amazing and this mod is amazing. Thanks a lot Mystical!

Mystical likes this.
  4. FillWarmer

FillWarmer Member

Hi, Mystical! Awesome mod man! It looks beautiful! I've encountered a small bug though. This may be because I'm not using your UIE mod (sorry) But the name tags don't stick in the opponent's manager, and driver info screen. It's still awesome, I can't believe how good you got the cars to work. Thank you for your hours of hard work. I've attached a video of what I'm describing below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12MjKmB5Th6nzULQTbAhbeChmeV9Z7apg/view?usp=sharing

5. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Make sure to watch the overview video post on the mod page, I cover that bug and how to fix it. Its a player.ini setting you need to disable (carmegashader). Set it to 0 and it should work as expected.

InsideLine likes this.
  6. FillWarmer

FillWarmer Member

This worked. Sorry that I didn't see this earlier. Hopefully, I helped others who don't read :p. In all seriousness, thanks again for this mod, this thing is a blast, and I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. Still can't believe how good it looks. It lives up to the hype! Thanks again!

Mystical likes this.
  7. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

There seems to be an issue with the 3DS Max scenes, or at least with the Corona scene. Whenever I go to start the render, the render window is black and gives me an error (as you can see here).
    upload_2020-5-16_23-47-32.png
    After that, it just keeps trying to restart the render and fails every time. Not really sure how to fix this. I use 3DS Max 2020 with Corona Renderer 4 and I asked someone with the same versions as me if they have the same issue and they do.

8. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I did not make the 3ds max render scenes, Carbinem1a1 (Paul Sutton) from Stunod actually helped me make some for the mod. I will contact him and see if he knows what the issue may be.

Smoke14 likes this.
  9. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

@Smoke14 try scene now after re-downloading file. He sent me an updated version, apparently some images for the render were missing.

ringo likes this.
  10. turboplus661

turboplus661 Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Mystical.. Great Mod.. Great Work.. again thank you... (Gone Racin..)..

Mystical likes this.
  11. Lastlap

Lastlap Well-Known Member

Thank you SOooo much!

I woke this morning (in UK) being excited, not because Nascar is back but because ICR is out. Amazing videos on the site covering this mod. Can't wait to start painting. I will love the fictional side of things, will be a challenge for myself to paint breaking traditional rules.

This will keep N2k3 going for many more years. Bravo!

Hate to be that guy, but a ICR Truck mod with these features/options/manufacturers will live on forever.

Mystical likes this.
  12. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Mystical - while I have not tried the mod yet (but I am today at some point), watching the insane launch trailer gave me chills and it gets me ready to give this mod a go. You've built a master class mod, an ultra-detailed tutorial that explains the process, you've brought the community together to paint race cars for these bodies and you've extended the life of this 15+-year-old game for a long time to come. Thank you for all of your hard work on this mod, and I am very excited to get racing with it.

Mystical likes this.
  13. garrett1127

garrett1127 Well-Known Member

It's been reported that the templates I converted does not open with psp9, I just finished re-doing a new set of temps to be psp9 user friendly and will send them to Mystical. Sorry I missed this issue when I converted them from psd to psp2018

RyanB06 likes this.
  14. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I guess I should mention this. If you use the default templates to make your own manufacturers you are free to distribute (with credit of course Armory Digital Designs for the base section of the template). The default ones are meant to be shared as long as the manufacturer pieces you add/create to them are your own works and not reused assets from any of the official ones. For example if you want to make your own version of the Pontiac G8 you can as long as the headlights, grill, etc etc are not the same pieces from the official ones I created.

15. Darren Ingram

Darren Ingram Well-Known Member

Hey there, still just a black box for me when trying the Corona scenes. Still had some missing files, I'll put a screenshot below.

upload_2020-5-17_17-37-21.png

16. bigman1

bigman1 New Member

Hey Mystical! I first want to say a huge thank you for all the time and effort you put in such a stellar mod. I'm absolutely blown away by all the features and details. Unfortunately I haven't been able o enjoy the mod too much because every time I try to do a race with the mod the game crashes. If I have a full field the game will crash before the cars roll off. And if I do a race of just 10 cars it works but is still very laggy and choppy. I can't tell if it's my computer that can't handle the mod or if I messed something up installing it somehow. Because any other mod works perfectly fine. Hope there's a solution to this as I am very eager with what this mod has to offer. Thanks

17. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Make sure to read the ReadMe - Credits.txt that comes with the mod and specifically the performance section. Make sure your game has the dx9 update and 4GB patch.

18. InsideLine

InsideLine Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!

This mod is fantastic. You pulled off things never thought possible before. Thank You! :)

Mystical likes this.
  19. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

Not official post-launch content but if you had an older version of paint shop pro and the newer versions were not working all of the templates now include an optional link to download all of the templates in one pack for PSP9:

upload_2020-5-17_20-53-29.png

Regardless of the template page you visit the link will direct to the same pack of PSP9 templates.

Thanks to Tom Howell (garrett1127) for creating these compatible versions.

InsideLine likes this.
  20. Carbine M1A1

Carbine M1A1 Well-Known Member

Can you have a look in the folder you extracted the zip into look for the TexturesCom_Pano004 image it is 26mb and let me know please.