crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
Ah shit, here we go again.

Credits go to the following:
Templates - Splash n' Go
Bases - Me
Logos - Google, Me, Wikipedia, Masgrafx, John Gamboa, Vector.me, BoTW, Racin Grafx, SRD, NNR
Numbers - BER, Dafont, Me
Renders - SNG scene modified by me

Virgil Evans signed a contract extension with Pilot Racing in late 2002, making sure he'll stay in the #4 Dodge until 2007. The 30-year old from North Carolina finished 9th in points in 2002 with two wins, six top 5s, and thirteen top 10s. He'll return for 2003 in Mobil 1's classic colors for 34 races; Norfolk Southern will be on the car for both races at Charlotte.

Anthony Burke is beginning to bolster his legacy as one of the greats of his era. After coming home 4th in points with four wins and ten top 5s, the two-time champion returns in 2003 looking to add a third title and a surefire ticket to the ISCRA Hall of Fame. Fastenal returns for 28 races, while Symantec joins the Pilot Racing team for 8 races.

Ethan Castellano enters the final year of his 3-year contract looking to seal his future in the #92 Dodge. After kicking off his contract with a win in the 2001 Armory Digital 500, he went on a tear, winning all four plate races in 2001 en route to a 2nd place points finish. However, he cooled off significantly in 2002, only winning the spring race at Talladega and the Bristol night race as he fell to 11th in points. For 2003, he looks to right the ship to keep his ride and avoid being a one-hit wonder. DeWalt returns for all 36 races once again.

Last edited:

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
Change of plans. I've decided to start like six sets at once because I don't have a life, so instead of six threads we're going to just have one giant thread that will jump around a lot... because reasons. This totally won't fail spectacularly, right?

Tanner Walton enters 2014 looking to become the first repeat champion since Brian Clarkson did so in 2001 and 2002. Last year, Tanner won his first championship after winning eight races and scoring twenty-four top 10s. His incredible rise to stardom in the last two years has paid off handsomely for the 31-year old, and as the face of the ISCRA returns to Armory Digital it's time he earns his first 500 win as well. Stanley Black and Decker returns for 18 races; Stanley and DeWalt will run seven races apiece, Porter Cable will return for two races, and Bostitch and Black and Decker return for a race each. BB&T fills out the rest of the schedule for their fifth year in the series.

Now we're going back to 2003. Veteran Greg Turner enters his 23rd season in the ISCRA, still behind the wheel of Team Cherikee's No. 5 car. He'll be sponsored by Radioshack all season.

I wasn't happy with a lot of the schemes I made for the 2019 Cup set, so I made some reworks.

Shane Harvey signs on Mountain Dew for 8 races in 2019. Switch Data Centers has also signed on for an unknown number of races.

After a conflict with Lowe's, the No. 44 of Michelle Hawthorne had to scramble to find new sponsorship. The Brit will be sponsored by AMD and Havoline for 10 races apiece, while more sponsorship is in the works.

Charlotte Beliveau brings over Alpine, her Pro sponsor, for an undisclosed number of races in 2019 as well.

Smoke14

NR2003 Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
I use GIMP 2.8.8 and have been since 2013.
Every now and then I'll use GIMP but I mainly stick to Photoshop CS4. Really the only time I use GIMP now is when I need to convert something to a .stp or .mip eventually since for some reason, WinMip2 and Photoshop CS4 don't like each other for me lol

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ahhh shit. On one hand, I enjoy having the purity of a natural championship, but on the other hand... this blue trim looks so sick!

Should I have playoffs or nah? Vote below!
https://www.strawpoll.me/18487202
You could always do the blue special markings for any contender who could lock, lets say, top 10 in points. Or maybe something like that if you do the old Winston Cup style championship.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
You could always do the blue special markings for any contender who could lock, lets say, top 10 in points. Or maybe something like that if you do the old Winston Cup style championship.
I was thinking about doing something like this. With, say, five races left, I could put the trim on all the cars still mathematically in it.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
I changed up some stuff for SMR on the Cup side for the 2019 season. Why? Well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Defending champion Alex Pearson picks up Chase Bank sponsorship for six races this season. FedEx returns for the other thirty races.

Charlotte Beliveau returns with HKS and Autodesk, but loses Alpine and signs Arctic Fox Hair Dye.

Finally, I let Michelle Hawthorne go due to not fulfilling her sponsorship obligations, calling up Ayane Nakano to the Cup Series in her place. She'll be sponsored by 3M for the whole season. More brands are on the way - I only have the base 3M car for now cause I'm lazy.