1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Issue With NASCAR Update

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by nascarandindy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. nascarandindy

nascarandindy Well-Known Member

I recently installed a 2007 update for NR2003, and when I went to do testing at Daytona, I noticed the once I hit drive, the camera view, which normally showed chase view, instead showed the undercarriage of the car in 800X600. In a bigger resolution, the views are normal, but the screen is a lot smaller. Is there an issue with my graphics? And is there any way for me to fix this, or will I have to completely reinstall the game?

2. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  3. Josh Mertz

Josh Mertz #JB17

4. nascarandindy

nascarandindy Well-Known Member

Never mind. I uninstalled the entire game. I'm gonna reinstall it without the mod.

NEVER making that mistake again. I just found out that mod wasn't even legit. Thanks for saving my ass.