Latest resources

2021 Fictional/Concept Paint Schemes Pack #1 DAT Designs
A collection of my fictional/concept paint schemes designed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

J-Dalton's Showroom 2017

Which mod/series would you like to see first?

• ARCA Racing Series Mod - SnapApp Racing Series

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • MCLM - Oakley Pro Series

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • CWS15 - IHop Truck Series

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Gen6BR15 - Great Clips Cup Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KahneRacing945

3-Time USORL Rally Winner
Reaction score
Well I am starting to make a roster for a fictional Cup Series (similar to burtonbraves' series). Probably won't start painting for that until around the beginning of 2017. I also took the idea Noah (TruckSeries) gave me and started working on some 2007 cars for me. Which is also going to have me start a whole career from that point. More details on that below. My 2017 campaign (#60 Fords) will be like a "Season Mode" type thing.

Anyways, here is a WIP shot of my Car of Tomorrow for the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series season. I'll start my career in the #15 Snap-On Chevy Monte Carlo/Impala SS for Dale Earnhardt Inc., pretty much taking Menard's spot. I'll be running for Rookie of the Year in both the Nextel Cup Series and Busch Series. I'll run the #11 Snap-On/Bass Pro Chevy Monte Carlo for DEI in the Busch Series.
15.PNG

Definitely not complete yet. Any comments or constructive criticism is helpful.

KahneRacing945

Reaction score
My first legit paint scheme for the Pre-Alpha Gen6 mod thing.

I just took my previously made Erik Jones #77 and slapped it on this template.
Credits are the same as that scheme except for the template, Trey (HMS88) got it off of the Digital Designs Facebook group along with the mod and carviewer files.
77E_Jones.PNG

KahneRacing945

Reaction score
Still need to add the MENCS and Rookie logos. My primary scheme for the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Driving the #15 Jiffy Lube/IAMS/eBay Toyota Camry.
-=Credits=-
Base: Me
Template: BER
Logos: Google
Numbers: BER
Signature: Games123
15.PNG

KahneRacing945

Reaction score
Updated my 2017 MENCS Primary scheme. New number font (Credit to XuticX), got rid of IAMS and replaced it with Krispy Kreme.
15.PNG

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
Man, your cars really suck! /sarcasm

Dude, you need to get this thread title changed! I love these cars! No need to be so damn hard on yourself, man, amazing work and keep going with it. You get better with time, and even the difficulty of the challenge.

UnfixingDuke24

Who names their kid Jeg?
SRD Member
Reaction score
Man, these cars are a helluva lot better then any I could make. This is personally one of my favorite showrooms. Every car you make is outstanding. Don't be so hard on yourself and keep up the great work!

WinstonCup426

Reaction score
That looks cool! Reminds me of that Rooms to Go car I did a while back. (Although I do wonder how it'd look if you swapped the black and gray on the door numbers...)

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, you really should get the name of this thread changed - these schemes are awesome! Besides, if I ever learn how to paint, I might have to steal your title! lol :p