1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Joey Kraus' Showroom

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by joeykraus19, Jun 20, 2018.

1. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

Starting this thread so I can actually have meaning behind my work. Constructive criticism and any tips are welcome and appreciated.
    Want the car? Just ask and I'll link you to mediafire.
    InitialD Toyota Credits: Render-TMS, Base-Me, Logos-Google, Template-SnG
    [​IMG]

2017 NASCAR xfinity Series Showcar Credits: Render-TMS, Logos-Google, Base-Me, Template-SRD, Numbers-xfinity. Available for download on StunodRacing.[​IMG]

MENCS18 Stickerbomb Toyota Credits: Render-TMS, Base/Logos-Mixture of images from Google, Template-SnG
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

David Ragan KFC Go Cup NXS17 Ford Mustang Credits: Render-TMS, Template-SRD, Logos-BER/Google, Number-BER, Contigs based off Skyline's, Base-Me
    [​IMG]

2. joeykraus19

Fictional 2018 Bubba Wallace STP Throwback Credits: Render-TMS, Numbers-BER, Petty "Swoosh"-CF Designs/Gravite, Logos-Google/fosterick, Contigs-Blumust10ac, Base-Me, Template-SnG[​IMG][​IMG]

3. joeykraus19

Derrike Cope 99 StarCom Fiber Fictional Camaro (Throwback to his 90s #98 Fingerhut Ford Thunderbird) Credits: Render-TMS, Logos-Google/StarCom Racing, Number-BER, Contigs-Raptor(?), Base-Me
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. joeykraus19

I need to stop doing cars after midnight and staying up until 3-4 AM, although this might be the best car I've created.
    Clint Bowyer Fantasy Mobil 1 Throwback Credits: Render-TMS, Logos-Google, Number-BER, Template-SRD, Contigs-Raptor, Bpost- @fosterick, Base-Me
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. joeykraus19

Ross Chastain Fictional Jeff Green 1999 Throwback Credits: Render-TMS, Logos-Premium Motorsports, Number-BER, Contigs-Raptor, Base-Me
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  6. joeykraus19

Haven't posted in a while so here are my personal cars I've made.
    2017 NXS VSCO Dodge Credits: Render-TMS, Template-SRD, Number-BER, Base-Me, Logos-VSCO/Spotify/Google.
    [​IMG]

2017 NXS Navy Blue Angels Dodge Credits: Render-TMS, Template-SRD, Numer-BER, Base-Me, Logos-Navy Website.
    [​IMG]

2017 NXS Red Robin Dodges Credits: Renders-TMS, Template-SRD, Number-BER, Base-Me, Logos-Red Robin/Google.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2017 NXS Firewatch Dodges Credits: Renders-TMS, Template-SRD, Number-BER, Base-Me/Images found on Google, Logos-Google/Firewatch
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2017 NXS Spotify Toyota Credits: Render-TMS, Template-SRD, Base-Me, Number-Me, Logos-Spotify.
    [​IMG]

2017/8 MENCS Arizona Tea Throwback Camry Credits: Renders-TMS, Template-SnG, Base-Google, Number-Me, Logos-Google.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2018 NXS Southwest Subarus Credits: Renders-TMS, Template-NXS17 conversion of David24's NXS15 Subaru template, Bases-Me, Number-Me, Logos-Southwest/Google.
    Regular:
    [​IMG]
    Throwback:
    [​IMG]

7. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Very nice. Love your work.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  8. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Cars look good! Only thing is you need to rotate your door numbers about 2-3 degrees to match the skirts

frow78 and joeykraus19 like this.
  9. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Good work, I REALLY like the idea of the sticker car, could have more logos though to avoid seeing the repetition.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  10. joeykraus19

Thanks for the advice. I wasn't sure how much to rotate them by.

11. joeykraus19

I'm fine with the repetition because all those stickers are from images on Google where they're already on each other and I don't want to waste hours on one base. I'll try a different approach the next time though.

12. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

For Menc2018-Mod Cars I always use 1.25 (- for driver + for passenger side) and I'm really fine with the outcome

joeykraus19 likes this.
  13. joeykraus19

Fictional 2018 Daniel Suarez ARRIS Throwback Toyota Credits: Renders-TMS, Template-SnG, Contigs-Raptor, b-post-fosterick, Number-BER, Base-Me, Logos-Google.
    [​IMG]

14. joeykraus19

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  15. canadienhits

Ohhhhh, nice!

joeykraus19 likes this.
  16. joeykraus19

Thank you! I noticed you use a different font for your front banner than I do, and I was wondering what you use?

canadienhits likes this.
  17. canadienhits

ITC Eras Demi font. It's as close as I can get it to the real thing.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  18. joeykraus19

Thank you.