Kasey Kahne/Factory Kahne Font

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by xpress77x, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpress77x

xpress77x New Member

Does anyone know what font the KKR drivers use for their names on the sprint cars and Kasey's 4 car in the Cup Series? I think its a URW font but so far have not found anything close to it. Any help is appreciated. Sorry for the image quality...its straight off the KKR site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RP Motorsports

RP Motorsports Well-Known Member

Its hard to tell with that gradient eliminating the top half of the letters. From what can be seen though it looks like maybe Kimberly or one of the Concelian fonts might be close.

-Ryan

3. Angel Casique

Angel Casique Well-Known Member

For a better reference
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My recommendation is to take it to What the font and figure out the font by using these reference images I provided.

1 person likes this.
  4. RP Motorsports

Based on that picture, its definitely neither of which I previously suggested. You could try that 'What the font' site but from everything I've seen and my experiences, its pretty much worthless.

I have better luck going to a site like dafont.com and putting in the sample text and then browse fonts myself. The only thing is you need to have a little patience, which nobody seems to have when it comes to this kind of thing. After a little experience though, you start to learn what kind of fonts are going to be in which categories so you can narrow it down and know where exactly to look.

For that particular font, theres definitely something out there because I've seen it. At dafont.com there will be something under the 'techno' category.

-Ryan

5. xpress77x

xpress77x New Member

Thanks, Guys, for the help, but I emailed Shadow Grafix, which is who wraps all KKR cars, and they say its a custom font based from Concilian. Thanks for the help fellas.

6. RP Motorsports

Wow so I was right the first time with Concelian. I need to stop doubting myself sometimes.

-Ryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.