1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

KRL | Kiboy's Racing League -- RECRUIT

Discussion in 'Online Racing' started by kiboy, Jul 11, 2018.

1. kiboy

kiboy New Member

[​IMG]
    Kiboy's Racing League wants to invite you to add onto our illustrious list of drivers! KRL is a non-profit driver league which is currently under the ownership of Ezeckiel Reyes. As a young talent, we aim to be the #1 best series starter for league competitions. Currently, we stand proud at 20 members and counting. We want to expand that number, and invite you to our premier online NR2003 league. If you want to make a name for yourself, come on down and race KRL, your place for ignition.

Interested in joining? Go ahead and invite yourself down onto our Discord and welcome yourself!

https://discord.gg/Vx2NThA

I'm planning to start up an online NR2003 league for everyone, as long as you meet your standards. We run two races every week, 7 PM EST or around 9 PM EST.

KRL Season 1 schedule:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zA4xiX7tJTW8d1J64I6JRwys2GKKb7NEIvC2Yi4i2qg

Weekly Schedule:
    - Practice, 20 minutes
    - Qualifying, 2 laps, 5 minutes
    - Happy Hour, 10 minutes.
    - Race!

All of our scoring will be posted onto a Google drive.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions.
    Thank you, and have a great day!

- Ezeckiel Reyes, CEO of KRL

InsideLine likes this.
  2. EarnhardtCountry

EarnhardtCountry Well-Known Member