1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Latemodel Showroom. With free web render software!

Discussion in '3d Model and Scene Showroom' started by Racecar SS, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Racecar SS

Racecar SS Well-Known Member

This car is designed to look like a late model stock car that race at our local tracks. I have been working on it for the last several months, and I finally got it complete a few weeks ago. I recently got it setup to run in our new "Showroom" web software where you can create your own texture and save screenshots. So for drivers/teams that are trying to figure out how to paint their car, or even create sponsor proposals, that is what this program was designed for.

I will be adding more features, but for now I wanted to get it released so people can use it to start using it.

LINK: http://3dautosports.com/showroom/latemodel/

On the page you can download the PSD file and create your own texture. Save it as a JPG and use the upload option to update the texture. Inside the render window you have options to change the camera type and take a screenshot. Screenshots are saved temporally below so you can save the image.

[​IMG]

I plan to add some buttons or commands that allow you to toggle more options, like hide driver. Please share feedback, ideas or any issues you might have. Share and enjoy!

Note, this version is NOT compatible with chrome.

LordMejia and InsideLine like this.
  2. Smoke OR

Smoke OR Official Toad Hunter.

Glad to see you still pluggin away bud.

3. Rogue

Rogue 3d designer at themodsquad Banned

Very smooth, The box chassis detail is high class like all your work.

4. Racecar SS

progress80.jpg progress98.jpg progress99.jpg progress100.jpg progress101.jpg Thanks! This model has a crazy level of detail! I attached a few images that were screen grabs while creating this car.

DaveO likes this.
  5. DaveO

DaveO Well-Known Member

Nice work!

6. Racecar SS

Hey everyone, sorry to necro this post but I have a question/request. I had a few people use this program last year to create some cool skins. Can we use them in BeamNG. A small mod team is adding the latemodel to the game, and it's very cool. I wanted to find out if anyone who uploaded a texture to my site objected using in the mod.

And for anyone wanting to add a skin into the mod can still use the tool to create a texture. But* the unity web engine that was used to create it only supports Microsoft Explorer (not edge).

Thanks!
    http://3dautosports.com/showroom/latemodel/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

InsideLine and Racingfan83 like this.
  7. Racingfan83

Racingfan83 Well-Known Member

Target release date??

8. Racecar SS

In a few days I would guess.

9. Ben Rinaldi

Ben Rinaldi New Member

I think almost all of those paint schemes come from my members at American Stock Car when we put the Late Model into our game last year. Most of them used it to paint their cars up (and it was a huge help to them).

A lot were created by Jay Enochs of Elite Racing Graphics and some others were created by my current members. Jay no loger is racing with us so I cannot speak for his work, but I doubt any of my current league members would have any issues with their car skins being used.

10. Racecar SS

Everyone over at the BeamNG community loves the car! Thanks to everyone that contributed.

Keep in mind, most of these people are clueless about local stockcar racing, and only know about NASCAR.

Smoke OR likes this.