1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Life's Good (RacerXero84's Showroom)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by RacerXero84, Mar 14, 2015.

1. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

Time to re-establish a shop. Did this paint on the CWS15 mod originally for my daughter's car (decided to port it over).

Logo's by Google. Base by me, scene rendered and modified by me.

2015 LG Electronics Toyota Camry NXS15

[​IMG]

dalejr88rox and Andy1 like this.
  2. RacerXero84

2015 Zerex Chevrolet Camaro

[​IMG]

3. RacerXero84

2015 Xbox Ford Mustang

[​IMG]

Darren Ingram likes this.
  4. Darren Ingram

Darren Ingram Well-Known Member

I like that Mustang man! Looks clean!

RacerXero84 likes this.
  5. RacerXero84

Thanks! I think once I've got a good set of cars together, I'll release the bases for everyone to use.

pomcat likes this.
  6. RacerXero84

2015 DuPont Dodge Challenger (logo's from Deadpool):

[​IMG]

Andy1 likes this.
  7. RacerXero84

2015 Defiance Lifestyle Toyota Camry (done for a good buddy of mine, logo's, number and base by me)

[​IMG]

unit likes this.
  8. RacerXero84

Rather than clutter @Mystical s scene thread, I figure I'd tag him in this, first and foremost, I will not be releasing the template UNLESS I get the ok from the mod makers for the NXS15 mod. It's a respect thing I think. Secondly, I'm a Mazda and BMW fanatic, Mazda does not fit on any of the models, so I went BMW, and later on, I plan on putting together a Pontiac Firebird for using the Camaro model. First up, the BMW. It takes work and a lot of patience, but the ford model works well for fictional templates.

A work in progress, I need to do some additional body line tweaks, some additional shading, and some other detail work, but here's the stage 1 BMW:

[​IMG]

Mystical and andy88 like this.
  9. RacerXero84

Now, I take absolutely no credit for this template, I simply transferred it from the DMR mod, added in parts from @James Hodge to really make it stick out (and I think the hood intakes came from @Mystical s Pontiac Template), but it serves to show that a Pontiac can easily fit on the Camaro and still look damn good IMO, mainly because Mystical likes his Pontiacs (as do I, drove the Trans Am in the DMR mod for the entire time). So there you have it Mystical, you were concerned that there would be no way to fit Honda and Pontiac back into the game, and as @andy88 and I showed you, it CAN be done! :)

Trans Am Prototype (concept) for review only:

[​IMG]

Mystical and andy88 like this.
  10. andy88

andy88 Well-Known Member Banned

Real nice work on those two templates.

RacerXero84 likes this.
  11. RacerXero84

Thanks! Again, the Pontiac is NOT mine, I just wanted to show that it would be done. That BMW though, lights and shading are all me, and lemme tell ya, it's going to take a few drinks before I get the patience to finish it up.

Mainly, because Mystical has done much for this community, when I saw he was having the template issue, I wanted to do something to help.

12. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I might have to replicate my own Pontiac for sure then. I might make it a G8 but use a similar headlight design and use the front areas of the headlight for the G8 grill style. Pontiac is out of business of course so I'll take some liberty in making it a little different and fictional, a kind of 'what if' 2016 model. Looks like my autodesk series gets to keep pontiac and honda which is nice knowing they can be made.

Now I just have to figure out the new Gen6 when that comes out lol

RacerXero84 likes this.
  13. RacerXero84

Pontiac may be gone... but there has been a LOT of talk of a new Trans Am... don't know how official it is, but there are plenty of pics and news around the net about it, has been for some time.

Mystical likes this.
  14. RacerXero84

Should work, looking at the Toyota template now ;)

15. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

the new one? Yeah not sure if the front nose is 3d like NXS, but if it is not then I'm in luck lol

EDIT: Had no idea mod just came out, yeah development of a Honda and Pontiac is first thing I am doing with the new mod. Then I can actually start painting away =)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  16. RacerXero84

Yup. Toyota nose in the new Gen6 seems to be flat. You should be good to go!

Mystical likes this.
  17. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

that is really awesome. The new toyota model looks even better for fictional templates I think than the 2013 one was. Cant wait to get home today. Thank goodness its Friday ha

RacerXero84 likes this.
  18. SAL

SAL Well-Known Member

Nice job on the Xbox Mustang and the BMW! I'm with ya on the Mazda thing.....I have a '13 Speed3

RacerXero84 likes this.
  19. RacerXero84

My old man is a Dale fanatic, and considering I just met him for the first time not too long ago, figure this works as an ice breaker lol

[​IMG]

Andrew Hayes, unit and InsideLine like this.
  20. RacerXero84

Some work as requested for a friend, also mentioned using my renders as a background for his PC, so I went the extra mile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]