1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Logitech G29 wheel turns off

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by Donald Jacobs, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Donald Jacobs

Donald Jacobs Member

I am running Windows 10 and NIVIDIA GeForce 1060. Logitech software is shutting down. All map info on the wheel is dead. One can still steer and use the pedals but no shifting. It takes a reboot to get software running again. Or Task Manager and ending the Logitech Gaming Framework.
    I know other are having the same problem because I visited the Logitech support forum. No solution there just a lot of hoops to jump through. Tried all their unplugging uninstalling with no results.
    Their support guy suggested Use a different computer.
    checking in DeviceManager it says This device is working properly even when it is not. I will keep trying at Logitech for support but have little faith they will help resove this.

2. Donald Jacobs

Donald Jacobs Member

Windows 10 update was the problem. Rolled it back to a previous time and Wheel works great.