Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Major Changes soon

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Two thumbs up on the update - love the nice, shiny new paint. Pretty rad resource depository as well.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Two thumbs up on the update - love the nice, shiny new paint. Pretty rad resource depository as well.
Thanks for that comment about the resources. I've struggled for so long trying to figure out how to get them more organized.

I think it is easier to navigate now. What do to think?

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
No? I kinda like them. I'll do whatever the majority wants though.
You can make square avatars into round ones. You can't male square avatars rounds unless you resize them down.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Ok, so everyone who's a member and non members should be able to download anything in the resources area. I've restricted everyone for the time being from uploading anything (a couple snuck by me,lol) while we sort through the files and organize everything a little better.

Eventually I'll be uploading old files I have as well as old files that used to be here but never made it back online over the years after I changed the backend databases. I've just been a bit busy with other stuff, like this site and trying to finish the NXS mod.

In the meantime, I think everyone owes a huge debt of gratitude to @Thunder98 for the massive amount of files he's provided since I decided to revamp the resources area. Thanks bud.

InsideLine

Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is really nice the way it's set up. Really liking the new look. ;)

pomcat

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you to all involved, you have done an outstanding job. Round avatars are fine.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you for doing this dude! Really looks nice. My only suggestion would be the option for a dark theme but that's perfectly fine if you don't want to add one.

EDIT:
Huge improvement aesthetics wise. And the stupid glitch where it used to log me out whenever I clicked the home button is finally gone too.
Heck. Still getting this on my end. Oh well.

casssp

SRD Member
Reaction score
I really liked the changes, the new look was very good! I have nothing to complain or suggest at the moment, it's fine for me as it is.

In fact, I want to thank you for the resources available that I was not aware of, such as a complete truckset from the 2004 season.

Even though I am an old user, I have already painted cars for NR1 for personal use, and some NR2003 cars for me and some people who asked me.

Sensational. Thank you very much for publishing them.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
So, as many of you have noticed, there is a ton of new car sets and what not. If anyone has screenshots of these particular car sets already, or is interested in making some screenshots to go alongside the downloads themselves, that would be great.

My OCD get's the better of me when I see downloads that don't have a screenshot with it. No fault of anyone at all, but I would like to see some screenshots attached to the download. Anyone interested in that fun task, let me know,lol.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Ok, so I made a new category that you may have noticed. And I moved the logos forum from the nr2003 category (I never liked it there) to this new category called painting help and resources.

I'm thinking we need to add another forum or two with the logo forum. I'm just not sure what. Base paint schemes help? Templates help? Or???? Any ideas?