Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Mario & Luigi In Da Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
OK, maybe just on the hood. This one was inspired by Jenna wanting a Pokemon car (no chance). Credits are as follows:

Template: Rioux
Base: Me
Number: Someone did it as a request on here and after cleaning up the characters I was too lazy to make my own, so if you know or you if you made it just refresh my memory.
Logos: Me
Characters: Google
Renders: Andy

And yes, I am aware that the Metroid chick's leg is cut off on the bumper, but the car is done and I really don't feel like doing any more to it.

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's a really nice paint scheme! . . . . but why does it say "Kelly Robinson"?

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's a really nice paint scheme! . . . . but why does it say "Kelly Robinson"?
My ex's little sister. I like to make the drivers as people I know, so therefore if I put this in the game I can wreck them and not feel bad. Kelly Robinson happened to be a big time pain in the neck and kept interrupting dates with her big sister. Although, with hindsight being 20-20, I should've dumped the big sister sooner since she was a pain anyway.

Misty

SRD Member
Reaction score
It's nicer than I thought it would be. BUT YOU NEED MEOWHT! I love Meowth!

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lol, nice work Sandman. Good job getting the characters on there and making it look somewhat normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.