5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

MENC19 Mustang render request

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi you render guys,

could you please create me some renders for this car? It's a car for my girlfriend, so any scene is appriciated, but more helps more ;) (I know the mod is new, so there aren't so many scenes out there, but I know you will do your best :).

Thanks in Advance as always!

88 sailormoon.jpg

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi you render guys,

could you please create me some renders for this car? It's a car for my girlfriend, so any scene is appriciated, but more helps more ;) (I know the mod is new, so there aren't so many scenes out there, but I know you will do your best :).

Thanks in Advance as always!

View attachment 118220
Well looks like now I wasn't the only one who had the idea to create a car livery based of a Japanese magical girl show :p

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well looks like now I wasn't the only one who had the idea to create a car livery based of a Japanese magical girl show :p
It's not the first time, that I create a car for Sailor Moon, I already did one for the MENC17 for her, too.

http://simracingdesign.com/threads/shortys-paintbooth-bitbreaker.64728/#post-810434

And I'm not committed to japanese shows if it comes to animation shows. I've created a carset for the Br15 mod with fictional companies out of many cartoon shows

http://simracingdesign.com/threads/monster-energy-nascar-cartoon-series.65133/