1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Michigan International Speedway 2003 Reconfiguration 2017-06-15

A total reconfiguration of Michigan to better match real-world dimensions and speed in 2003.

1. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Active Member

Matt Baker submitted a new resource:

Michigan International Speedway 2003 Reconfiguration - A total reconfiguration of Michigan to better match real-world dimensions and speed in 2003.

Read more about this resource...

2. InsideLine

InsideLine Well-Known Member

Thank You Matt! ;)

TSTROBS likes this.
  3. Dylan Conley

Dylan Conley Member Banned

I would LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVE a 2017 Version! Definitely getting the '03 track!!!!!

TSTROBS likes this.
  4. TSTROBS

TSTROBS Well-Known Member

Awesome job man. I'm actually at the track this weekend and would love nothing more than to have this updated to 2017!!!

InsideLine likes this.
  5. nascarandindy

nascarandindy Well-Known Member

Awesome job! It's nice to see tracks still being made! You put a lot of time and effort into it and it shows!

6. TSTROBS

Thought I would post some reference pics in case you decide to make a 2017 update. I'll be here all weekend if you want any other pictures

Attached Files:

7. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Active Member

Those pics are great. Thank you! I am in the process of making a 2017 version :)

8. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Moderator

This is undoubtedly my favorite version of Michigan. Hard to believe we've been having it wrong for so long.

9. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 SRD IndyCar Series Director

Yea, this is fantastic. I'll be honest, when I saw it I just kinda said "Meh, it's Michigan.", but I saw the attention so I got it, and I am proud of my decision. Very fun track.

10. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Active Member

Thanks guys! Glad you like it so much :).

11. TSTROBS

Awesome! I can't wait! Thank you man! Now...if we can get someone to update Kentucky....

12. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Moderator

Or you can be like Matt and make one yourself. :rolleyes:

13. TSTROBS

Believe me. If I bad the time and skill, it would done. (rolls eyes right back at ya)

Moderator or not, we're all here together and enjoy this game and appreciate the time that people put into making all the mods, tracks, and cars to keep it revelant and current. No need to be a smartass to each other. Just my opinion. Hope it was well received.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  14. Ryan597

Ryan597 Well-Known Member

Awesome track! Michigan was one of those tracks that I always thought looked "off" in NR. I feel the same way about Pocono, especially with the inside walls. Perhaps you can reconfigure Pocono as well.

15. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Active Member

Pocono is actually one of the tracks that's next on my list. I've done some minor edits to Indy as well. The default NR2003 version has too much banking.

Ryan597 and InsideLine like this.
  16. InsideLine

InsideLine Well-Known Member

No one is being a smartass,just a little encouragement to possibly get more people to do what Matt did and take it upon Yourself and give it a try. ;)