1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Monster energy track sign update?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by dyerseve, Jun 10, 2018.

1. dyerseve

dyerseve Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there's a Monster energy track sign update for the game. I was think there was one out there. I just can't seem to find it.

2. timnsr72

timnsr72 Well-Known Member

As far as I know there hasn’t been a monster signage update, however I would love for someone to prove me wrong.

3. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

Track creators have slightly different methods in deploying the Monster Energy banners throughout their tracks, so a blanket update would be next to impossible to do, given that there are about 4-6 different groups putting together tracks.

Although, as I found out, it really isn't as hard to do manually as some people would think.

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Really all it is is figuring out that each Sprint/NEXTEL/Winston banner is labeled in the trackmat folder, creating a MENCS banner to match it, and the wall around the banner, and going from there.

USSTalladega and InsideLine like this.
  5. Matt Baker

Matt Baker Well-Known Member

That's pretty much it. I would use WINMIP to do that. Be careful though, since some tracks will have the image compressed width-wise by a certain factor to reduce the file size of the track. I didn't take that approach with any of my tracks and tried to make the image 1:1 render in Sandbox.

USSTalladega and InsideLine like this.