Updated

More POTUS BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I know things get a little divisive here when politics are discussed, and I know more than a few of us have been pretty vocal when it comes to our current POTUS, but it's not hard to see why when he tweets crap like this. Both blaming Bubba for the "hoax" at Talladega and defending the confederate flag all in one tweet. Blatant racism. This isn't about politics, this about right and wrong.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
I love how the person who complains about Fake News the most perpetuates it the most frequently. FOX's NASCAR ratings were up 8% since returning from hiatus.

On the topic of clowns, though, Kanye also announced his intention to run for POTUS in the fall. Aside from the many logistical problems of joining this late without support from a party, Kanye has shown himself to be an avid Trump supporter. Many (including myself) see this as a ploy to steal moderate/minority votes from Biden while padding yet another grossly over-inflated ego.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
This is the type of shit from Trump that makes me cringe.

You know what really pisses me off besides Trumps idiotic tweets? The fact that the Democratic Party didn't give me a better option. I'm ready to vote for anyone besides Trump. And who does the Dems select? I guy with dementia.

I'm not voting this November. I can't with a good conscious vote for either one of these guys. I've lost faith in humanity. I really have.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score

You know what really pisses me off besides Trumps idiotic tweets? The fact that the Democratic Party didn't give me a better option. I'm ready to vote for anyone besides Trump. And who does the Dems select? I guy with dementia.

I'm not voting this November. I can't with a good conscious vote for either one of these guys. I've lost faith in humanity. I really have.
All the Dems. had to do was be sane and put forth a slightly less crappy candidate and they chose to trot out a guy with dementia that has literally been at the forefront of the all the current issues boiling over from the results of his last 50 years in politics. And apparently Trump just likes to spite a shitload of people when the news dies out on a subject. He'd appear 90% less like a jackass if he didn't even tweet.

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
i just. don't understand why he wanted to bring this up. it was over in nascar, 90% of people were over it, we were moved on.

and then this. he's such a shit stirrer and for absolutely no good reason.

i can't fucking believe i have to vote for joe biden's corpse in november just to not deal with this anymore

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
I agree, I hate politics, don't care for it, don't like talking about it. But this is just stupid for whoever told Trump to type this, or he decided to type it himself, or some advisor suggested it. Its been 2 weeks+ since the incident, why does he need to bring it up and say its a hoax when it was shown the incident clearly was not. I'm usually the first person to question things when they seem out of place but I never felt that way with the noose in the garage. I waited and let the facts play out and it turned out to just be a misunderstanding and the FBI even clarified it with evidence for everyone with time stamps, no harm no foul. I guess the positive takeaway is Nascar was shown in a good light once again. I do hope the day comes the sport can gain national attention becasue of the on track racing though. I want that 90's era popularity back lol

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Why would someone rather vote for Biden's corpse knowing he clearly has dementia over a twitter pot stirrer. Day 1 one of the candidates is not capable of holding office. Said candidate might not even make it to a debate stage let alone stand on the inauguration stage. One guy authored the crime bill that led to mass incarceration of minorities, had a dang klan member as his long-time mentor, and was against bussing in the 70s. One guy has multiple hush money settlements on harassment and the other has multiple CSPAN videos of his creepy ass being inappropriate with children. One was getting his family rich off Ukraine while the other was being impeached over Ukraine. Literally every social justice issue of the last 6 months Biden was on the oppossite side during his entire career in the Senate. To criticize one and say you're voting for the other requires someone to be oblivious to the whole picture of each candidate. The two options aren't worthy of a vote

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
at this point the democratic party could give us an actual piece of shit and i would still vote for it over trump. his bullshit for the past 5 years since he announced he was running has been beyond exhausting.
I think it's safe to assume that when you're voting for Biden, you're really voting for the Veep because that's who'll be in the oval office after the Dems eat their own once again and file an injunction stating Biden is mentally not fit to run the country. I imagine that's why Biden's running mate is such an important selection.

It's so sad to see people make fun of, or take advantage of Biden because of his Dementia. I can't believe his family would let him go through this.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Why would someone rather vote for Biden's corpse knowing he clearly has dementia over a twitter pot stirrer.
I think it's just more of what the right or the left represents is what you're voting for. Not the candidate themselves sadly. Because clearly, anyone who is halfway educated and has a lick of common sense knows damn well neither of the 2 candidates is worth sitting in the oval office.

Both have major issues. I cannot believe that 2020 has worse options than 2016. I mean, what in the fuck!

hiarcracing

SRD Member
Reaction score
I think it's same to assume that when you're voting for Biden, you're really voting for the Veep because that's who'll be in the oval office after the Dems eat their own once again and file an injunction stating Biden is mentally not fit to run the country. I imagine that's why Biden's running mate is such an important selection.
This right here is why I'm voting, in addition to Supreme Court nominations. Biden's got a ton of questionable policy decisions in his past, not to mention the tons of sexual misconduct allegations. He's probably gonna stroke out before he makes it out of a first term anyways. The people he appoints & his running mate are his main points of appeal to me.

brt3

SRD Member
Reaction score
Biden is no favorite of mine, but Trump is Biden without shame. I'll take the version with shame. At least every once in a while Biden will do the right thing if only to put out a fire. Trump can't even put out a fire within his own base! NASCAR should be easy pickings, but instead of putting out a fire, he only knows how to throw buckets of gasoline on it.

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I have avoided any political discussion up to now - at least on this platform. On twitter? different story
however, as someone else has brought it up...

I am very much anti Trump; and not just since 2015. I've been watching, and listening to this guy going back to the 70's
He's the same egotistical maniac now that he always has been. I'm just shocked the US ever thought he was a good choice for anything.
Is Biden the best choice as an alternate? I would agree no; but those sadly are your choices.
Ask yourself; can the US survive another 4 years of this shitshow? Biden's success very much hinges on his choice for VP no question.
Hopefully enough of you will survive long enough to actually get a chance to vote your choice.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Could someone provide an unbiased link (or video) displaying examples of Biden's claimed dementia? Everything I'm seeing perpetuated online is surfacing from far-right mouthpieces with nothing to support their claims.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
And for those that say Biden has dementia:
Don't even try that. This isn't a let's compare the idiotic things Trump says to what Biden's troubles are. There is a distinct difference from saying stupid shit to having a legitimate cognitive disease. I won't argue that what Trump says or does is the right thing. He's got his issues. But he's not suffering from a disease. Biden is.

I've had family members with one or the other, and it's excruciatingly painful to watch someone lose all their cognitive skills and basically become a stranger because they no longer recognize you, and you realize the person you once knew is gone. Biden isn't there yet, but it's coming.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Could someone provide an unbiased link (or video) displaying examples of Biden's claimed dementia? Everything I'm seeing perpetuated online is surfacing from far-right mouthpieces with nothing to support their claims.
You're kidding right? Do you think anyone in the mainstream media is going to assassinate their candidate at this point in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.