Updated

More POTUS BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Could someone provide an unbiased link (or video) displaying examples of Biden's claimed dementia? Everything I'm seeing perpetuated online is surfacing from far-right mouthpieces with nothing to support their claims.
Some of it is exaggerated by his stutter.

He's also not a very coherent speaker and famously makes mistakes. Like him telling Missouri Senator Chuck Graham (who was a paraplegic) to stand up. I don't think either of these things necessarily means he has dementia.

Still, I don't know if he has some form of dementia. I don't think anybody knows if he has some form of dementia. It's definitely something touted more by the right.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
The fact you guys are willing to stick your heads in the sand about this is just as bad as you guys not fathoming why people support Trump. This is not a "people on the right trying to make something out of nothing" talking point. He's got something wrong with him.

So, I did a little investigating, because I can't be the only one who thinks he's suffering from Dementia. Turns out I'm not alone. Just do a quick search and watch some videos. I get it that Trump says some outlandish things. But there is a difference in saying outlandish things and being confused as to where you are, what you're trying to say and forgetting what you are trying to say.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Some of it is exaggerated by his stutter.

He's also not a very coherent speaker and famously makes mistakes. Like him telling Missouri Senator Chuck Graham (who was a paraplegic) to stand up. I don't think either of these things necessarily means he has dementia.

Still, I don't know if he has some form of dementia. I don't think anybody knows if he has some form of dementia. It's definitely something touted more by the right.
Yeah, I'm no doctor. But I've had close family members that had Dementia. I have no doubt he's got it. Could I be wrong? Sure. Not the first time. But, sit back and look at this logically and not from a political standpoint.

I'm trying to find a reason to vote for him. Give me Joe from 10 years ago, and I vote for him. I just can't now. No way.

JeffJordan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm no doctor. But I've had close family members that had Dementia. I have no doubt he's got it. Could I be wrong? Sure. Not the first time. But, sit back and look at this logically not from a political standpoint.

I'm trying to find a reason to vote for him. Give me Joe from 10 years ago, and I vote for him. I just can't now. No way.
I'm not going to vote for him. I live in a solidly blue state and I don't feel right voting for him at all. The Dems had so many better candidates...it's really a shame.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not going to vote for him. I live in a solidly blue state and I don't feel right voting for him at all. The Dems had so many better candidates...it's really a shame.
So I'm not crazy then? I'm glad I'm not alone.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
The fact you guys are willing to stick your heads in the sand about this is just as bad as you guys not fathoming why people support Trump. This is not a "people on the right trying to make something out of nothing" talking point. He's got something wrong with him.

So, I did a little investigating, because I can't be the only one who thinks he's suffering from Dementia. Turns out I'm not alone. Just do a quick search and watch some videos. I get it that Trump says some outlandish things. But there is a difference in saying outlandish things and being confused as to where you are, what you're trying to say and forgetting what you are trying to say.

I'm perfectly willing to entertain, engage in, and concede discussion if the opposing party can support their standpoint with factual information. I've seen the videos of Biden's creeper ass before - while they display a distinct lack of personal space and common etiquette, it doesn't make me question his sanity.

Would I vote for him if options like Yang or Sanders were on the table? Hell no - I always worried he'd be the one with a scandal that'd tank the Obama administration. Unfortunately, he's the more competent, capable and qualified option offered to the American people.

Coincidentally, Trump's current Gallup approval rating also sits at 38%.

TChapman500

Developing my own games.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, because mistaking a rope used to pull down a garage door for a noose is a very easy thing to do. [/sarcasm]

TChapman500

Developing my own games.
SRD Member
Reaction score
How convenient that there's nothing nearby to definitively tell us the scale. Because I went searching for myself for this alleged "noose" and found the following. Hope you don't mind the evidence rather than carefully-positioned cameras and zoom settings. Even if it could be mistaken for a noose (impossible once you know the evidence), it is wrong to claim it was a "hate crime" (when would a death threat not be a hate crime?) as NASCAR, FOX Sports, every NASCAR team, and corporate media did before it is known for sure that it (a) was a death threat and (b) that Bubba was the target. Neither of those conditions were true.

JeffJordan

SRD Member
Reaction score
How convenient that there's nothing nearby to definitively tell us the scale. Because I went searching for myself for this alleged "noose" and found the following. Hope you don't mind the evidence rather than carefully-positioned cameras and zoom settings. Even if it could be mistaken for a noose (impossible once you know the evidence), it is wrong to claim it was a "hate crime" (when would a death threat not be a hate crime?) as NASCAR, FOX Sports, every NASCAR team, and corporate media did before it is known for sure that it (a) was a death threat and (b) that Bubba was the target. Neither of those conditions were true.
I'm just going to quote what I said in the other thread.

I didn't find a reliable source that posted them so I didn't know if they were Photoshopped or not (given that's an incredibly easy thing to do with the small edit) so it was easier to believe what the crew member, and NASCAR thought given the current climate. Especially since that's something that happens every day.

None of this matters since NASCAR showing solidarity with their one black driver and other drivers coming out and speaking up is inarguably a good thing. A lot of the people now wanting apologies for being called racist (like former MLB player Aubrey Huff) have said racist things unrelated to this and don't deserve any kind of apology.

TChapman500

Developing my own games.
SRD Member
Reaction score
So, it's a "good thing" to show solidarity for a hoax? Because nothing says "fighting racism" more than perpetrating a hoax to get recognition and to pretend to be the victim of a "hate crime". What would have happened if a white person pulled-off the same hoax (you know very well what would have happened)?

JeffJordan

SRD Member
Reaction score
So, it's a "good thing" to show solidarity for a hoax? Because nothing says "fighting racism" more than perpetrating a hoax to get recognition and to pretend to be the victim of a "hate crime". What would have happened if a white person pulled-off the same hoax (you know very well what would have happened)?
Everybody acted completely appropriately when a crew member found a noose (a hate symbol for about a century.) No hoax. Just a misunderstanding. This wasn't "perpetrated."

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Ehh, I'll say this about the "noose" That picture isn't showing the proportions of it. Was it big enough to fit your head through? I'm thinking no. Your hand? I'm thinking yes. And that's why it was made. Someone made it probably to number one, make it easy to close the door. Number two, probably show off their knot making skills or practicing their skills. Someone trying to figure out why they made that knot last year because they think it was malicious act, in my opinion is ludicrous. And is part of my problem with today's society.

One more thing. I used to have some pretty good connections in NASCAR back in the day. I still know a few former crew members who are still in touch with current crew members. What I was told was there was a whole lot more to the story than just finding that "noose". And in all reality, that was the least of some peoples concerns compared to what they had heard, seen and experienced since they arrived at Talladega. Tensions were already high leading up to Talladega. Apparently things that haven't been reported or told to anyone that happened prior to finding the "noose", put everyone on high alert.

I think considering what the 43 team was already dealing with, the investigation was clearly necessary. What was and is a total failure, and continues to be a total failure on any number of area's and subjects, is the media's inability to report facts and a story without sensationalizing it to get clicks.

TChapman500

Developing my own games.
SRD Member
Reaction score
@MattyO I'll agree with most of what you said. But I just don't see how this could not have been the result of someone taking advantage of an opportunity to exploit people. It's just way too convenient of an opportunity in today's climate. Especially when you consider the existence of other noose hoaxes as well as hate hoaxes from other "marginalized" groups that the media gobbled-up for the clicks. Being a victim is a status symbol that is easily exploitable by these "marginalized" groups.

@JeffJordan Sure it was a "misunderstanding"...

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
@MattyO I'll agree with most of what you said. But I just don't see how this could not have been the result of someone taking advantage of an opportunity to exploit people. It's just way too convenient of an opportunity in today's climate. Especially when you consider the existence of other noose hoaxes as well as hate hoaxes from other "marginalized" groups that the media gobbled-up for the clicks. Being a victim is a status symbol that is easily exploitable by these "marginalized" groups.

@JeffJordan Sure it was a "misunderstanding"...
Putting quotes around marginalized? Talk about uninformed or purposely putting your head in the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.