Updated
8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Movies Discussion

champ4811

Reaction score
What the title says, discuss upcoming movies, movies you like or dislike, what movies you saw lately, etc.

Recently, I re-watched Dumb and Dumber since the 2nd one comes out this Friday. I plan on seeing the 2nd one sometime next week.

2448fan4life

Fan of Hendrick Motorsports
Reaction score
I love Disney and Star Wars movies. I can't wait for Star Wars - Episode VII: The Force Awakens to come out next December in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DBReaver35

May the 4 be in victory lane
Reaction score
Love It! I am was Star Wars and Marvel Kid growing up and I can't wait for next year.

Darren Ingram

Reaction score
Bumpity bump bump.

I'm guessing that some/a lot of you guys saw Furious 7. What'd you guys think of it?

Personally, I loved it. I am a total F&F fanboy though.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
Reaction score
F7 was a disappointment. Mad Max's 2 minutes of screentime during the previews was much better.

Scxurge

Reaction score
F7 got me really sad at the end. But I heard Warner Bros is making a movie off the video game "Five Nights At Freddy's." I never really liked the game until I started learning about the backstory. I fell in love with it after, haha. But, there's a lot of missing things that I'm very eager to learn about. Hopefully the movie will give me some closure to some of the open spots that nobody seems to really know about.

DBReaver35

May the 4 be in victory lane
Reaction score
I was lucky to get into Fandago between crashes to get my tickets.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
Reaction score
Going to shoot for a Sunday showing with a couple of buddies of mine, skipping the overly large crowds. I'm one of those that doesn't like that the EU is gone (especially after naming my kids after the Solo twins) but this movie has garnered my interest all on it's own, so why not?

Spike

Reaction score
The first one will probably be awesome but if J.J.'s record keeps up he will probably totally fubar Star Wars 8 just like he did with the Star Trek II remake and Lost

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
Reaction score
Man...outside of not being surprised that Disney and Pixar decided to go with another Cars movie (Cars 3), this teaser trailer for what will be the third entry in the franchise was darker than I thought it would be. Also, them glorious Pixar visuals o_O

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
I would just like to note that the people working on Cars 3 has, by the looks of it, updated the speedway(s) to be lined completely with SAFER Barriers similarly to what NASCAR has done in the past couple of years.......

Darren Ingram

Reaction score
Cars was one of my favorite childhood movies. Can't wait to see the new one.

Gotta admit though, I didn't predict the movie being as dark as the trailer makes it seem.