Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

My thoughts on KB v. Harv...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBReaver35

May the 4 be in victory lane
SRD Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember the movie Stroker Ace? The Fastest Chicken in the south!

undedavenger

SRD Member
Reaction score
What was with Shrub saying he hit Harvick's car because he had no reverse? He had just reversed a few seconds before when Harvick cornered him outside pit road! A more believable excuse would've been "I'm a wuss and I panicked!"

My wife is a KB fan, and she's been put on notice to find a new driver. What a coward. Bowyer started the mess going 3 wide, Happy was just trying to race. For Shrub to intentionally soin him in front of the whole field was dangerous and childish. What happened to "keep me away from Denny Hamlin after the race"? He was actually begging, because Denny would have cleaned his clock, too. The Busch boys have a talent for getting under people's skin and then wimping out.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
What was with Shrub saying he hit Harvick's car because he had no reverse? He had just reversed a few seconds before when Harvick cornered him outside pit road.
He tore reverse out of the tranny when he pu$$ied out on the track which is why he had to drive forward to turn around and get onto pit road.

DBReaver35

SRD Member
Reaction score
umm He puts that bad boy in reverse in all the videos I seen there was nothing wrong with his reverse.

HMAC80

SRD Member
Reaction score
umm He puts that bad boy in reverse in all the videos I seen there was nothing wrong with his reverse.
What people think is that he tore up his reverse pulling that move. I myself am a bit of a skeptic though...

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Watch it again. He goes in reverse once, then drives forward and turns around to go onto pitlane. In an article I posted in the race discussion thread he said that the reverse gear is not meant to take that kind of abuse, which makes perfect sense because he was probably pi$$ing his pants, stuffed it into R and dumped the clutch. He was scared.

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
That makes sense. Harvick put it in reverse too so I thought Kyle stopped and put it back in 1st to avoid being cornered again and then drove on pit road only to get stopped again. Either way he shouldn't have pushed Harvick's car out of the way like that.

DBReaver35

SRD Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter weither it was there or not it was reckless, he was scared and nascar shouldn't brush it off.

FoolsLove

SRD Member
Reaction score
Turning dead left into a guys right rear in the middle of a straightaway doesn't look intentional?
He didn't turn dead left into Harvick, if you look right before he got spun his car was loose from the contact the 3 of them had going 3 wide.

moppenheimer

#Murica
SRD Member
Reaction score
He didn't turn dead left into Harvick, if you look right before he got spun his car was loose from the contact the 3 of them had going 3 wide.
He was "Loose" for several hundred yards and across 3 or 4 lanes of the track? Riiiight...
That wheelspin was from him jumping back in the gas to go back after Harvick, not him loosing control of his car.

Not even Kyle himself was dumb enough to deny spinning him on purpose.

Last edited:

kwillymac

SRD Member
Reaction score
I am not a Busch fan and I love Harvick but he was a little loose when he turned left. After the race though he never complained about that. LOL about the Denny Hamlin post.:D

Kyle is no idiot though. He got out of there before he ended up like his brother when he pissed off Jimmy Spencer.

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
Kyle ran Harvick down 4 lanes of the track over about 3/4 of the straightaway then all the sudden got loose driving straight???

FoolsLove

SRD Member
Reaction score
He was "Loose" for several hundred yards and across 3 or 4 lanes of the track? Riiiight...

Not even Kyle himself was dumb enough to deny spinning him on purpose.
You can clearly see it in the video, it wasn't on purpose. It just didn't look like it to me by any stretch of the imagination it was done on purpose.

Even if he did no one would believe him, so it would have been pointless to do so.

I'm not a fan of Kyle Busch, by the way.

kwillymac

SRD Member
Reaction score
He may have gotten loose because of pulling a hard left...just saying. Remember DW says that Busch has the best car control of anyone on the freaking planet.:-/

Last edited:

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
You can clearly see it in the video, it wasn't on purpose. It just didn't look like it to me by any stretch of the imagination it was done on purpose.

Even if he did no one would believe him, so it would have been pointless to do so.

I'm not a fan of Kyle Busch, by the way.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZqnqews_AU]YouTube - 2011 SHOtime Southern 500 - Harvick, Bowyer Crash - Regan Smith Wins - Kyle Busch vs Kevin Harvick[/ame]

You can see him turn left...in addition to admitting that he intentionally turned him in his interview...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGy3cZbDkM4]YouTube - 2011 Nascar Sprint Cup Showtime Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.