Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR 2011 Debut Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
So far, it just looks like a bad game wrapped in pretty paper.

Legacyofthe24

SRD Member
Reaction score
ok biffle's car would flip like that if cars kept coming at him and hitting him like they were. cars @ dover don't exactly come to a crawl when a wreck happens there so. and i bet if joey's wreck would have involved more cars at a faster pace, it would've looked something like that too. as for the trailer and the game, this game looks insane.

taz1458

Let's Go Guido!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yea, they're not going to make a trailer with the cars racing. They need some large crash or something that is going to make a ten year old kid say "Mom, I want that game!" Now I am not saying the game is only for ten year olds,lol. As for me, I am definitely buying the game. Even if it's not a pure sim, it looks amazing and hopefully drives amazing. I can't believe how some of you have been complaining the past two years about how all of EA's games sucked, and when a better one is finally coming out, you can't do anything but bash the game. If you guys want to bash the game, wait for it to come out at least.
Im with you on this one. If people support it they will keep amking it and hopefully make it better. I for one wish we could get the mrn/prn moments back. Where they replayed a little bit of the race on the radio and then had you try to recaptrure the moment. Kind of like the Madden moments thing.

RR1292

SRD Member
Reaction score
This game looks pretty good so far. And that trailer definitely makes me want to buy it. However, unfortunately I will have to get it for the Wii. :/

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm sold reading their forums, I don't care what the trailer's like

Mustang

#11DH #14CB #18KB #20CB #42KL #99CE
SRD Member
Reaction score
This game looks pretty good so far. And that trailer definitely makes me want to buy it. However, unfortunately I will have to get it for the Wii. :/
lol it will still be good. :twitcy:

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice there are TWO Biffles in the trailer? Pause at the shot where the camera is on the road viewing [one of] the #16 wrecking and see for yourself. lol

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but it still seems kind of goofy to do that in a trailer.

Mustang

#11DH #14CB #18KB #20CB #42KL #99CE
SRD Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice there are TWO Biffles in the trailer? Pause at the shot where the camera is on the road viewing [one of] the #16 wrecking and see for yourself. lol
well it shows that they will include alternative paint schemes ;) which is good unlike EA did where you had to pay for them :(.

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think the reason biff flipped in the trailer was just to showoff damage thats all.
Did anyone notice how lively the crowd in the infield was? .....Man i cant wait!

JRRacing64

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think the key is if your having "fun" with this game then thats all that matters!

dalejrgamer

$9.99/mo
SRD Member
Reaction score
Pretty much a good thing that the words "actual gameplay footage" did not appear, because that would make it much funnier.

xXRACERXx

SRD Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! Even more realistic damage than nr2003. Maybe just maybe we have a game that will beat or at least as good as nr2003.

Austin Lucas

This Is The Best User Title Ever
SRD Member
Reaction score
Blood splattering at :41.

I'm getting it for the Wii. I don't have a XBOX or a PS3 either.
I use my PC for most gaming.

Legacyofthe24

SRD Member
Reaction score
i love the commentary on this game. it makes me feel right at home b/c it sounds like the local dirt track. that is friggin sweet!

Brandon Howe

Track Creator at NR Track Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Blood splattering at :41.

I'm getting it for the Wii. I don't have a XBOX or a PS3 either.
I use my PC for most gaming.
I'll wait a week or 2 after it comes out, watch some reviews on it for the Wii, then make my decision on purchasing it or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.