Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Nascar 2012 Sneek Peek Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONSTERamp

SRD Member
Reaction score
If you notice in the Joey Lagano shot, they included the smaller spoiler at Daytona

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hmm...looks good so far, but I have lost faith in console racing games over the past 10 years (mainly due to EA SPORTS letting their popular Nascar series fall into disrepair after being so epic with NASCAR Thunder 2004). Will give it a try when it arrives.

Jericohol14

SRD Member
Reaction score
Interesting, looks much, much, MUCH better than last year, but we'll just wait and see.

Hendrick4life

309 Wins | 16 Championships
SRD Member
Reaction score
Now FOG. My goodness. Check everything off the list.

LETS GO JUNEBUG!! 7 MORE!!

Hendrick4life

309 Wins | 16 Championships
SRD Member
Reaction score
Man that 20 car squeezed up in the tri oval. I knew they were going around.

ongias25

SRD Member
Reaction score
It can look great,but if it feels and drives like an arcade game and the AI is poor why waste the money.........sorry I'm not buying it.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Still wondering why people are expecting a full-blown simulation from these guys and calling it a waste of money. I bought the game with the expectation as 'finally something to replace NASCAR 08" and man, I'm still having a blast with it. People are just hold expectations way too high. Frankly, I can't wait until NTG2012 :D

fozter

SRD Member
Reaction score
shots look good except fer the damage model. Damage model looks like its been in a fire or something.

tmohoffmann09

SRD Member
Reaction score
look what i found in the web

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hKHT1MVcw]NASCAR The Game 2012 Daytona Footage with Jeff Gordon - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt21VP8hYrM&feature=related]NASCAR The Game 2012 Phoenix Footage with Jeff Gordon - YouTube[/ame]

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Been floating around the Eutech forums and The admis and Devs have attestes they are making the game "Deeper".
Assuming by which they mean career mode which is great. However the pic of them Doing Pit Practice around Stenhouses Mustang Leads me to believe they where doing the cap motion model for the NNS cars, because the motions of a Regular cup car pit stop arent all the same. I dont think we'll see trucks, and from the sound of it the game sounds alot better hopefully they take out that annoying bump noise

Mustang

#11DH #14CB #18KB #20CB #42KL #99CE
SRD Member
Reaction score
There improving the damage system right?

So hopefully when you bumpdraft with someone your front end of the car won't tear apart like in NTG11. I want my car to look nice when im doing a burnout!

Status
Not open for further replies.