1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NASCAR NNS Ford Mustang (iRacing: In Development)

Discussion in 'iRacing.com Motorsports Simulations' started by ShadowKnight508, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

Currently in development for iRacing (hopefully with a Camaro model coming down the road to replace the awful-looking Impala), release date TBA. Looks promising, I'd say!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gwoodard41

gwoodard41 Well-Known Member

That looks awesome! It's a shame that the body styles are changing in a couple or so years.

3. Carl Robinson

Carl Robinson I'm just better than you.

Now all they need to do. I get Toyota on board and we'd be set.

SS. Fusion. Camry.

4. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

Agreed. Hopefully Toyota signs on with iRacing and perhaps by some point next year we can have all three manufacturers squaring off on the digital racetrack in iRacing.

5. Carl Robinson

Carl Robinson I'm just better than you.

I really dont see why not. I mean they love there brand enough as it is. Iracing would definitely help them grow even more. The Camry and Tundra would be awesome to see.

6. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

iRacing was also a sponsor on Travis Pastrana's K&N Series car and Marcos Ambrose Cup car a few years ago both of which were Toyotas. Not sure if it means anything but I thought it was worth mentioning,

As far as the Mustang goes it looks great. I never expect anything less from them anyway.

7. Henderson

Henderson Graphic Designer

This is really what iRacing needs. It draws attention from a lot more sim racers when you offer multiple manufacturers. Although they do have a few issues with the sim itself I think they really should address before expanding to different manufacturers.

Still great to see them building on what they have though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.