Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
It's about time this goes up since recently there's been a good bit of rumors going around.

One of which being all 4 SHR drivers should be back, and apparently if not Kurt could go to RCR?
z.PNG

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Richard Petty Motorsports (RPM) is pleased to officially announce that it has picked up the option to extend Darrell "Bubba" Wallace Jr. as the driver of the No. 43 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 in a multi-year agreement. The confirmation was made today by NASCAR Hall of Famer and team co-owner, "The King" Richard Petty at the Pocono Raceway. Wallace, 24, is currently in his first full season in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and is contending for the Sunoco Rookie of The Year award.

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Once again, Gander Outdoor NASCAR Truck Series would sound so much better

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
Gander Outdoor Truck Series does sound odd. But Xfinity Series used to sound really stupid to me too and I got used to it.

My favorite titles still are Busch Series and Craftsman Truck Series.
Same here, and I'll also add NEXTEL Cup.

TheSpeedanator

Graphic Designer || EGI Partner
SRD Member
Reaction score
The possibility of Christopher Bell being in MENCS in 2019 seems to be getting smaller. NXS Development guy said on SiruisXM a week or so ago, that Christopher Bell will be back in the XFINITY series with Rheem and JGR. (Not sure if that is on a full or part time basis). Also, with the departure of 5 Hour Energy from MTJ and the 78, seems unlikley that they will attempt to open up a second car for bell, when they have 14 races to fill on the 78 (Truex said Barney does not want to have to put Furniture Row/Denver Matresses on the car as a primary).

PS: Happy to see this thread happen, its about the time of yes when things start to get real silly

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
The possibility of Christopher Bell being in MENCS in 2019 seems to be getting smaller. NXS Development guy said on SiruisXM a week or so ago, that Christopher Bell will be back in the XFINITY series with Rheem and JGR. (Not sure if that is on a full or part time basis). Also, with the departure of 5 Hour Energy from MTJ and the 78, seems unlikley that they will attempt to open up a second car for bell, when they have 14 races to fill on the 78 (Truex said Barney does not want to have to put Furniture Row/Denver Matresses on the car as a primary).

PS: Happy to see this thread happen, its about the time of yes when things start to get real silly
Also the 95 could be switching to toyota and Fire Kahne for Bell. In which would be great for Kahne to go to Jr Motorsports.

TheSpeedanator

SRD Member
Reaction score
Also the 95 could be switching to toyota and Fire Kahne for Bell. In which would be great for Kahne to go to Jr Motorsports.
I think Kahne just signed a contract extension through 2020. Heard that somewhere, don’t know if there is any truth to that or not... but it would be easy to assume that means lfr is staying woth chevy

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
Kahne to drive for Leavine Family Racing in 2018: Leavine Family Racing (LFR) has announced that Kasey Kahne will pilot the #95 Chevrolet Camaro for the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) season. Kahne, who has driven for Hendrick Motorsports since 2012, has signed on to be LFR's primary driver for the 2018 season.

Don't see anything else besides this.

GambitJon

#VeganRush
Banned
Reaction score
Kahne to drive for Leavine Family Racing in 2018: Leavine Family Racing (LFR) has announced that Kasey Kahne will pilot the #95 Chevrolet Camaro for the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) season. Kahne, who has driven for Hendrick Motorsports since 2012, has signed on to be LFR's primary driver for the 2018 season.

Don't see anything else besides this.
Oh shit kahne found a ride for 2018. I wonder where Micheal will go?

TheSpeedanator

SRD Member
Reaction score