Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Not surprised. So many factors made that inevitable, but I'm curious about the Arris/Ruckus & Haas sponsorship shakeup as Custer was predominantly sponsored by Haas.

ayrwolf

Where ever your're at, there you are
SRD Member
Reaction score
The bigger question in what does this do to “NASCAR’S drive for diversity?” They were hoping that a Hispanic driver would bring in droves of new fans. Looks like that ship has sailed

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not surprised. So many factors made that inevitable, but I'm curious about the Arris/Ruckus & Haas sponsorship shakeup as Custer was predominantly sponsored by Haas.
in total he was sponsored 14 races with Haas
GoBowling.com - 2
Thompson Pipe - 3
Production Alliance Group - 3
Fields - 1
Autodesk - 1
Jacob - 7
Henry Arms - 1
Fims - 1

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'll be glad to pay $5 for a more reliable service for all that racing. I just hate that it can't be compiled with Indycar for a more budget friendly package.

in total he was sponsored 14 races with Haas
GoBowling.com - 2
Thompson Pipe - 3
Production Alliance Group - 3
Fields - 1
Autodesk - 1
Jacob - 7
Henry Arms - 1
Fims - 1
I guess it seemed like more that Haas was sponsoring him all while sponsoring Suarez. I guess this helps their bottom line that its now going to one driver at the top level and I'd assume he'd bring some of those smaller sponsorships with him. I still wonder if Arris hangs behind some like they did Juniper/JGR.

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'll be glad to pay $5 for a more reliable service for all that racing. I just hate that it can't be compiled with Indycar for a more budget friendly package.

I guess it seemed like more that Haas was sponsoring him all while sponsoring Suarez. I guess this helps their bottom line that its now going to one driver at the top level and I'd assume he'd bring some of those smaller sponsorships with him. I still wonder if Arris hangs behind some like they did Juniper/JGR.
to Suarez:
HAAS: 25 RACES
COKE: 2
ARRIS: 4
RUCKUS: 4
WALMART: 1

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm glad Custer, Reddick, and Bell all got rides, I'm just disappointed they replaced people who deserved rides. Glad DiBenedetto landed somewhere good, hoping Suarez can do the same.

Reddick's probably going to replicate Hemric's stats if the equipment stays the same. Custer will probably have the worst team at SHR next year, and Bell is on a satellite team. I'm worried for their chances to succeed because of how watered down the Cup cars are, especially Bell since he has the dirt background. ROTY race should be fun, though.

I know it's sponsorship, but it's a shame that Suarez is out at SHR instead of Bowyer, who simply hasn't done much for a very long time. Almirola deserves another year or two, but Bowyer is 40 and has 10 wins in 500 races, including 2 in his last 220. Hemric barely got a shot, in a year where the package was so different, so I hope he's back in Cup eventually.

Last edited:

Swagger Racing 26

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
and also great new I guess that Corey Lajoie would keep his ride in the #32 with that SHR alliance :)

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
The bigger question in what does this do to “NASCAR’S drive for diversity?” They were hoping that a Hispanic driver would bring in droves of new fans. Looks like that ship has sailed
I'm guessing he could find a ride before next season, go back to Xfinity, or will get shelved completely.

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, another full-time Canadian driver in NASCAR. I've really enjoyed watching Raphaël race this past year in his various NASCAR starts both in Trucks and the Pinty's Series. I hope he can go out and have some competitive runs.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Assuming that Todd will land at DGR-Crosley in Ankrum's old ride.