5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just makes me think that the track creators that didn't use Monster Energy signage and opted to omit series specific signage or used generic NASCAR logo's are now ahead of the curve with their tracks lol

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
Personally I'd like to see the names on the windshield banner again like they used to be, but honestly that NASCAR logo banner looks pretty good too.

burtonbraves

Fictional Extraordinaire
SRD Member
Reaction score
Name banners on the back are for the drivers so they know who they're racin' against week to week.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
1: I hope to GOD they have composite bodies in 2021, because if not, those enormous fender flares are gonna be a problem.
2: If you heard the video posted , it sounds ... flat.... (and this is on a bass boosted headset on my PC), almost like they stuck a fart pipe on a stock 4 banger.
3: I see they are sticking with package testing involving super low HP and ultra super mega go-go-gadget downforce.... oh yay.... -_-

Otherwise.... welcome to NASCAR's version of the GT3 class.... on ovals...

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
1: I hope to GOD they have composite bodies in 2021, because if not, those enormous fender flares are gonna be a problem.
2: If you heard the video posted , it sounds ... flat.... (and this is on a bass boosted headset on my PC), almost like they stuck a fart pipe on a stock 4 banger.

Otherwise.... welcome to NASCAR's version of the GT3 class.... on ovals...
just listened to it..... yikes

EDIT: Brandon Brown on Instagram noted that it has dual exhaust also...

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
just listened to it..... yikes

EDIT: Brandon Brown on Instagram noted that it has dual exhaust also...
And it still sounds like that??? TF did they do to it??? I've heard hoopties that sound more racy than that lol

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's a blow to the #19 team, hopefully they find someone who will work out well

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's a blow to the #19 team, hopefully they find someone who will work out well
Hopefully not. Haha Honestly, though, I'm sure the 19 will be fine. Might not be as fast out of the gate, but it's JGR. They'll figure it out.

starscream24

Captain of Unpopular Opinions.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm really starting to think the 19's cursed at this point lol

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to worry about the sound of the car right now. These test do not have everything on the car yet. If I understand it they are still working on engine stuff and the bodies. These test have been more to test the suspension components and tires as well as what adjusting effect what on the cars.

Also its a cellphone or go pro type video not TV with professional video and audio equipment.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just dont critique the car on twitter. NASCAR stans will crucify you for not blowing rainbows over how awesome it is.... lol

nascarfreak88

Sarcasmus pessimus
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just dont critique the car on twitter. NASCAR stans will crucify you for not blowing rainbows over how awesome it is.... lol
Flashbacks of infamous r/nascar troll who tells you to kill yourself if you dare not to glorify the aero or the playoofs.

I'm cautiously ambivalent. Looks alright, the sound from the dual exhaust reminds me of early 2000's plate racing. Diffuser should help with dirty air.

But if they're keeping the low hp, high downforce like it appears they are, it'll be the same garbage racing as it was this season I'm afraid.