Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I hope after Wednesday night we can just take this new paint scheme idea, dig a big hole, bury it, cover it in concrete, and never talk about it ever again and all just move on with our lives.
Nascar is going to do a "survey" and be like "80% of fans agree! The new number placement is a hit!" or something like that.

starscream24

Captain of Unpopular Opinions.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't hate it. I think maybe leave it as an option for the teams. As long as it's big enough, put it anywhere on the side.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
The number not being neatly aligned with the driver signature is what bothers me. And also that most teams aren't rotating their logos.

oddball

SRD Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees the decisions the RTA makes as bad for NASCAR? It’s like they’ve never been part of the the sport.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I could understand no practice or qualifying at some of the tracks. Daytona Road Course? That's kind of stupid since they have never ran it before.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
I could understand no practice or qualifying at some of the tracks. Daytona Road Course? That's kind of stupid since they have never ran it before.
My biggest gripe with NASCAR will always be the inconsistencies in rule enforcement from driver to driver, but this move is like the ultimate crap on their integrity of the product. No one has ever run that layout in a stock car and they're just going to basically wing it.

oddball

SRD Member
Reaction score
They’ve proven this year that practice is over-rated. Besides, you know they all will have hours of practice on iracing.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I can't post much because I am at work.

Maurice Petty passed away today. He was 81.

CCM284

SRD Member
Reaction score
NASCAR announces that a chicane will be added off of the final turn of the Daytona RC in order to slow turn 1 entry speeds. Also, the package NASCAR will use will be 750hp and high downforce. Stage lengths will be: Trucks = lap 12/25/44, Xfinity = lap 15/30/52, Cup = 15/30/65