Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
23
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
38
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
37
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
42
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
33
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

andy88

Senior Member
SRD Member
Messages
848
Reaction score
2,004
I wonder who will get the #14 ride next year? I think Erik Jones would be a good choice but it will probably end up being Briscoe.
 
Last edited:

Connor J Shields

Active Member
SRD Member
Messages
93
Reaction score
135
Kinda saw that coming, considering Bowyer's age and declining performance. For his replacement its obvious that Chase Briscoe is getting the nod, considering his success in the Xfinity Series and Kyle Larson possibly signing with Hendrick Motorsports.
 

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Messages
3,921
Reaction score
5,103
It's likely Briscoe, since all I've heard regarding him (nonstop) is how much Ford is invested in him. Couple that with the season he has put together, and they'd be crazy not to put him in the 14. While they *could* put him in a sister team, I think he warrants more than that.

IF it is announced that he is going to a sister team, then I'll waver (ever so slightly) on the idea that Larson is going to HMS, though I still strongly believe he is bound for the 88 (or whatever number) team.
 

CCM284

Active Member
SRD Member
Messages
493
Reaction score
969
It's going to be interesting to see who gets the #14. Obviously Ford and SHR have Briscoe in the pipeline so that's probably what will happen but I could see Larson getting the ride. Especially since Stewart has always spoken highly in regards to Larson's skill and IIRC he's openly stated that he wants to hire Larson.

This may also open up the #32 if SHR moves Briscoe to Cup. Before Bowyer made the announcement it seemed like if Ford wanted to move Briscoe to Cup, he would get the #32 because of Go Fas's alliance with SHR. And speaking of the #32, the owner of Keen Parts (one of Go Fas's primary sponsors) replied to a tweet inferring that Ryan Preece may end up in the #32 next year.
 
Last edited:

Connor J Shields

Active Member
SRD Member
Messages
93
Reaction score
135
I'll say 60% chance for HMS and 40% for SHR, as most of the rumors point towards Larson going to Hendrick. However, I wouldn't be surprise if Tony Stewart signs him if a Hendrick deal falls through.
 

artofspeed

Star Fox cosplayer and fan of Cheezits
SRD Member
Messages
341
Reaction score
151
Rockingham? I was thinking Winston Salem at the Madhouse, but I guess they couldn't rely on just Junior to get them out safely:p
 

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Messages
2,332
Reaction score
2,921
Almirola and his sponsors have already reupped with SHR for 2021.
I think sweetracerdude is referring to the Xfinity Series.
Correct, I was talking Kaulig Racing not SHR......
Ty Dillon most likely ends up at RPM...since its the satellite team for RCR...which should be interesting since neither Dillon or RPM have sponsors to supply....
I've heard LaJoie is in the top right now due to him having sponsors to come with....
 

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Messages
2,158
Reaction score
1,576
I am going to say that Justin stays with Kaulig next year and then moves up with them to Cup in 2022. As far as the #10 goes, I could see them promoting a driver from the Truck Series. Since they seem to like to help drivers move through the ranks.
 
Top