Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

TheSpeedanator

Graphic Designer || EGI Partner
SRD Member
Reaction score
I agree to an extent, that shit was cursed and we know it. It also held Briscoe and Cindric who have both proven their own worth this season. I don't think Majeski is a top level talent though.
I don't think that conclusion can be drawn without him getting a chance. That 60 car was crap. Put him in a competent car, with a competent team surrounding him, and some damn consistency in his life, and I think he would be fighting for wins

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I would be happy to see Chastain get the #10 car and have a full time Xfinity ride. As long as he keeps winning races.

As much as I hate to take about him. Lol. Kyle Busch is not happy with Gilliland in the #4. I don't think he would be wanting to take a step backwards and put Deegan in that truck.

Elio Lugaru

NASCAR Furry
SRD Member
Reaction score
Whoa! Wasn't expecting to see Paul Menard retire. But if this means Matt DiBenedetto gets a good ride, i don't mind.

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
Time for Matt D. to show us what he's really worth now being in a good ride next year. No excuses for him to do terribly.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
That should be good, but I have a few questions: It said Paul Menard will retire from Full Time racing. Does that mean he will race part time? If he leaves, will Menard's stay with both the 12 and the 21, or will it leave one or both teams also?

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
So excited for Matty D. I am curious as to where the Menards Money goes though...

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
That should be good, but I have a few questions: It said Paul Menard will retire from Full Time racing. Does that mean he will race part time? If he leaves, will Menard's stay with both the 12 and the 21, or will it leave one or both teams also?
This is what I tweeted Bob Pockrass. Occasionally he responds to me. Menards sponsors a ton of random teams (Penske/WBR, JGR-Brandon Jones,ThorSport-Crafton) and they came to WBR because of Paul Menard. I wonder if they stay.

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
Menards does have the strong ties to Penske with Cup, Xfinity, and Indycar. I imagine they will stay around with Penske in their current capacity but may scale back at the Wood Bros. since Paul won't be driving but I think they will stay just for less races.

This is great for Matt very excited he EARNED a really good ride for next season. I hope he has the chance to show what he can do.

Sounds like Paul has plans to race maybe he will run more Xfinity races for Penske on a part-time basis.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is what I tweeted Bob Pockrass. Occasionally he responds to me. Menards sponsors a ton of random teams (Penske/WBR, JGR-Brandon Jones,ThorSport-Crafton) and they came to WBR because of Paul Menard. I wonder if they stay.
Pockrass says that Menards is planned to be on the 21.

Also, for reference, Menards on the NXS 19 and NGOTS 88 are B2Bs. Brandon Jones has connections to Rheem, who typically foots the bill for the 19, and the Thorson’s own SealMaster, which has products sold at Menards, hence the SealMaster logo on Crafton’s QP.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Pockrass says that Menards is planned to be on the 21.

Also, for reference, Menards on the NXS 19 and NGOTS 88 are B2Bs. Brandon Jones has connections to Rheem, who typically foots the bill for the 19, and the Thorson’s own SealMaster, which has products sold at Menards, hence the SealMaster logo on Crafton’s QP.
Didn't know that about Sealmaster/Thorson. Nice info. What is the connection with Jones/Rheem? Doesn't C. Bell have a bigger connection with Rheem?

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
When the rumor of Ty retiring from racing came up I wondered how long Paul would keep racing with family ties and not having great results, this answers that
I really didn't see Paul retiring or Matt going to the 21 but good for them!

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Didn't know that about Sealmaster/Thorson. Nice info. What is the connection with Jones/Rheem? Doesn't C. Bell have a bigger connection with Rheem?
I’m pretty sure his father is a higher up in the company, or maybe just a large investor, but I might be wrong. They basically fund both JGR cars.