Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR Silly Season and News

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Jeff Burton made the case last night that JTG needs to go after Brett Moffitt or Ross Chastain over Daniel Hemric.. Thats a Win in my book!

so, we have Moffitt, Chastain, Hemric, Nemecheck, & Spinhouse all looking for Rides, with a potential Saurez getting the boot for Custer, with the #37 being the only Competitive ride over the #38, #15, #55, #27, #51, #52, #53, #54.
Wasn't Moffitt and Chastain both part of BK Racing at some point? I vaguely remember both of them running either the 23 or the 83 at some point....
If so, that would be pretty epic seeing drivers who struggled under that craptastic team getting a fair shake and levels of success.

Gravite

SRD Member
Reaction score
Wasn't Moffitt and Chastain both part of BK Racing at some point? I vaguely remember both of them running either the 23 or the 83 at some point....
If so, that would be pretty epic seeing drivers who struggled under that craptastic team getting a fair shake and levels of success.
Moffitt ran 7 races in the BK 83 in 2017, Chastain has ran all of his cup races with Premium Motorsports.

It is pretty damn awesome to see these drivers who were in crap equipment getting chances and running for championships.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
MattyD might be the other one you are thinking of running for BK Racing.

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
Davis confirmed to Frontstretch that the plan is for Smithley to return.

“We are having these talks and it is looking good,” Davis said via text, stating the team is looking to run four full-time cars for the third consecutive season.

Ware, on the other hand, admits Smithley is likely going to be an integral part of the team’s future next season, as he’s hoping to run three full-time teams.

edited...mistaken.

Last edited:

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score

“We are having these talks and it is looking good,” Davis said via text, stating the team (RWR) is looking to run four full-time cars for the third consecutive season.

Ware, on the other hand, admits Smithley is likely going to be an integral part of the team’s future next season, as he’s hoping to run three full-time teams.

Looks like RWR is going to 4 cars next season.
So 4 rolling chicanes next season.

Got it.

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score

“We are having these talks and it is looking good,” Davis said via text, stating the team is looking to run four full-time cars for the third consecutive season.

Looks like RWR is going to 4 cars next season.
So 4 rolling chicanes next season.

Got it.
Scratch that.. RWR will remain a 3 FT team. Mis-read article.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It still might be 4. Lol. I thought I read somewhere that they were looking at having those 3 full time teams and a part time team.

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
Per Adam Stern.

Ross Chastain is likely to stay with the #10 in the Xfinity Series in 2020.

with the Big 3 gone, who's in the fight for next year?
Ross Chastain #10
Justin Allgaier #7
Noah Gragson #9
Harrison Burton #20?

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
SRD Member
Reaction score
Cindric in the 22, I'm sure someone decent (not Joe Graf Jr) will be in the 2, Custer has to find room somewhere or he's in the 00 for another year, Briscoe I could see being a threat if he returns to the 98, maybe Brandon Jones finally starts winning races. There's still a handful of guys who can compete for wins on a weekly basis, cup drivers aside.

GambitJon

#VeganRush
SRD Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna be honest I really like Ricky Stenhouse but if JTG hires him it wouldn’t improve the team. I feel he just wrecks too many car. In my honest opinion Cassill would be a great person for that 37 car. Allot of cup experience and doesn’t wreck that often.

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just watched Austin Dillon's video on Instagram there were some pretty neat things I noticed but what really caught my eye were the wheels on the car. If that is the direction they are heading these things are going to look awesome!

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Screenshots from AD's Instagram. (not my screenshots)

Source for the first two.

Looks really promising so far, the lower greenhouse along with the new sides and QP really look like a Camaro.