Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Nascar The Game 2012!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Neenja31

Rocketman
Banned
Reaction score
The reason why they wouldn't make it for PC is because it's more likely to be pirated, people are going to be complaining about how the game runs lagg/has low frames because the have crap computers and it's a lot of effort. And there really hasn't been a good NASCAR game for PC besides NR2003... NT04 for PS2=Awesome. NT04 for PC= crap and a lot of stripped down featues.

JRRacing64

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
NASCAR Legends by Papyrus did the cars/tracks of the 70s.

Doubt you'd be able to license Wilkesboro or a tarmac Bristol when the current one's in.
Maybe its time for someone do another old style nascar game. Something completely different from the norm. I know they wouldn't do it but it would be awesome!

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
The reason why they wouldn't make it for PC is because it's more likely to be pirated, people are going to be complaining about how the game runs lagg/has low frames because the have crap computers and it's a lot of effort. And there really hasn't been a good NASCAR game for PC besides NR2003... NT04 for PS2=Awesome. NT04 for PC= crap and a lot of stripped down featues.
People pirate console games as well however, which is what people seem to forget. A quick glance at a torrent site shows the front page is full of X360 pirate games.

I'd rather have a new NASCAR game/sim for PC to be honest. NR2003 is great, but it's starting to show its age.

Elio Lugaru

NASCAR Furry
SRD Member
Reaction score
And yet...This AINT EA Sports, This is Eutechnyx.
Shame NASCAR Thunder 2004 doesn't work on Windows 7.

Tim2488

Everything Bacon.
SRD Member
Reaction score
REGAN SMITH OR GTFO.

Seriously, don't leave him out for two straight years. :|
Listen its not Eutechnyx fault he wasn't in the game, its a team decision whether or not they want to be featured in the game.

JRRacing64

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
REGAN SMITH OR GTFO.

Seriously, don't leave him out for two straight years. :|
You do realize he was included in the 2011 season patch right?

Edit: I guess he wasn't... I could swear I saw his car posted somewhere at one time When they were releasing renders of the 2011 cars...

Last edited:

aww96

SRD Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this new game next year...but the physics are going to have to be overhauled to get my money. Forget about graphics. What needs fixing is how cars bump and clunk around just as diecast models would. Heck, even Nascar thunder 2003 had dents in the cars! The only damage you ever see is a little exposure of the roll-cage. It also seems that any combination of AI cars can pull away on the superspeedways...and be gone forever, not able to catch at all. But if I'm in a 3 car tango lets say...I can only break away by about 3 seconds. They need to equalize human and AI players more. And also...get a mirror in the game! I'm tired of watching the radar.

All of that being said, it was a good attempt at a game last year. Sadly I still find more fun in an 8 year old game...nr2003. Lets see a wonderful nascar '12 game!

SpeedEnergy

SRD Member
Reaction score
i need a great nascar game, utechnuts don't know what the hell they are doing, i wont buy ntg2012 until 2 months after release if that. they are full of broken promises and full of lies as they drink their beer and eat their cheetos

Devin41

I wanna go fast!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think this time I'll be smart and rent it first before I spend $50+ to buy it.

Rick28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Blah... No pc version means I'll buy it in 2015 or so at GameStop for a $1.00
They constantly leave pc out of the mix. (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.