Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NASCAR The Game: IL Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The only one that anybody from Eutech was driving was the 2nd video in which Ed Martin was driving, the other two were driven by a guy name Shaun Norton who has a site that does videogame previews.

Mooresville Kid

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence about the game. I think I've been spoiled with games like NR2003 and Nascar Thunder 2003/2004 I expect so much more from a console racing game now.

I feel like I wasted $60 on NTG11 and don't want a repeat of that again. The big seller of NTG11 for me was the multiplayer and that didn't work well at all lol.
agreed, agreed and agreed. i bought the game the day it came out not knowing of all the upgrades i could do to a game i bought eight yrs ago. i have tried them all including iracing and still come back to nr2003.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
The ai didn't trigger a crash, Danica was sitting in the middle of the game :/

-Eutechnyx needs a new driver, they're giving themselves a bad name with this
well this doesn't just happen in this game with previews. I swear every Halo game preview had the worst fps player I had ever seen previewing the game. It drives me nuts lol.

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Racing at Talladega (with Casey Mears):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRNTbjthR8]NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Talladega - YouTube[/ame]

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Preview of one of the new challenge mode events that NTG: IL will offer (Beat Wonder Boy):
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHtskrXoQd4]NTG:IL Challenge - Beat Wonder Boy - YouTube[/ame]

zaw24fan

SRD National Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
The bump drafting looks pretty awesome in the Talladega video.

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's looking good, but the cynic in me says it won't sell well just because it isn't backed by a huge publisher, but it looks a clear improvement over '11

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
because it isn't backed by a huge publisher
Activision is the publisher.

Something to remember about the videos that the person who got an early copy is putting up (and any reviews he or others that are breaking the street date have) is that they are not playing the most up-to-date version of the game as they do not have the release day patch. The game itself had to be submitted to Activision in late June or early July so all the work done since then will be added via a Release Day Patch which will solve many issues that are in the un-patched game.

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
Okay, my mistake, I figured Euchy was publishing it.

Well if Acti is publishing, I'm wondering how much of a budget it'll get versus other series (COD for instance)

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just noticed in one of these videos that Hornish is in the 12 and Allmendinger in the 22, yet another video where Hornish is in the 22. Wonder if they'd keep AJ in the 22 just to keep a 43 car field...

Paul Johnson

Ultimate Frisbee is the way to go!
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just noticed in one of these videos that Hornish is in the 12 and Allmendinger in the 22, yet another video where Hornish is in the 22. Wonder if they'd keep AJ in the 22 just to keep a 43 car field...
That is penske's decision.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sam is in the #22 and then to keep the 43 car field they added Austin Dillion in the #33.

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
From whats been posted I would give this game a 6.8/7 out of 10.

The game looks great the polish is spectacular and the damage a bit better than last year or the year before last be it, in any case Im seriously excited. Does anyone know if you have to start off with that stock Sprint scheme? That thing is UGGGGLY

Pabig

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
And yet again no release for Europe which means I probably won't get to play it before it is otdated. Heck, even Madden and NHL get released in Germany and here less people care about football and hockey than about NASCAR. This is a bad move by Activision and I am really pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.