Downloads
Updated

New Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have attempted to create a Kia Optima for the BR12 mod. It goes on the TOYOTA body. I was wondering if I could get some neat renders and feedback on it! Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Here you go, just some simple ones.

Material cred - SRD
Thanks so much Reaper! I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on these, I think they look pretty good, I know some of the things are rough around the edges, but I am working on that. Any suggestions, comments, and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry for another post, but I was looking over the renders and it seems like the headlight doesn't look quite right because of the indent for the Toyota one, I was wondering if a shot like the third one could be done on all cars, to see if it looks better? It is fine if you can't, thanks for all you have done.

SBJR7

SRD Member
Reaction score
I would make the front emblem bigger(Above the lights.) Just my opinion.

Reaper28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry for another post, but I was looking over the renders and it seems like the headlight doesn't look quite right because of the indent for the Toyota one, I was wondering if a shot like the third one could be done on all cars, to see if it looks better? It is fine if you can't, thanks for all you have done.
No problem, glad you like them. Sure I'll do some more to see how it looks. Did you get the lights and grill stuff from a real Kia ?

Reaper28

SRD Member
Reaction score

Here's all three done seen as you've already got the Toyota one done, I also through in another one with all four car makes in there to see how it looks. Render 4 car bodies go like this from left to right, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota

*Material cred - Me, SRD
1080p :D

Attachments

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
***Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks Reaper! They look great, but I think it looks best on either the ford or toyota body, definitely not chevy or dodge in my opinion, but the headlights are off on the ford because I didn't set it up for that, so im not sure what to do now, haha. I will see if I can set it up on ford maybe and see.
Thanks for all you have done!

And thanks SBJR7 for the suggestion!

*Oh, and yes I did get the stuff from Kia and google, so yes it technically is from the real car! haha

Last edited:

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry for another post, but here is the updated one that should work out much better on the ford template. Thanks in advance if this could be rendered!

Attachments

Reaper28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry for another post, but here is the updated one that should work out much better on the ford template. Thanks in advance if this could be rendered!

Sure just give me a few minutes and I'll do some renders of it

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much, now I don't know which one to use now, haha. Any suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated! I think they both look great.

Reaper28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much, now I don't know which one to use now, haha. Any suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated! I think they both look great.

Same with me, looks a little more real the Toyota body doesn't look to bad but the Ford looks a little better

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will keep working on it, haha, I might have an updated one in a couple of days, but don't know how many I can come out with until Reaper gets tired of it, haha. Just a simple idea I came up with, just now trying to add shadows to make it more realistic, but never knew how hard it was to get anything that looks halfway right with that!

Reaper28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will keep working on it, haha, I might have an updated one in a couple of days, but don't know how many I can come out with until Reaper gets tired of it, haha. Just a simple idea I came up with, just now trying to add shadows to make it more realistic, but never knew how hard it was to get anything that looks halfway right with that!

I'll do a couple more if you want, I usually do some renders when I get bored anyways c.c

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'll do a couple more if you want, I usually do some renders when I get bored anyways c.c
If you say so, haha, I have tried to update some things, I was hoping they work out! And if anyone wants to give more suggestions/help it would be greatly appreciated! I know the tailights are a little off now, but am trying to figure out what to do, and I want to put door handles like the NNS Mustang, but can't figure that out either, haha. This is all still a work in progress for me! Thanks to everyone and especially Reaper for all of you're help!

Attachments

Andy1

SRD - Veteran- own opinion represent !
SRD Member
Reaction score
to Tnamwen:

... here´s a couple of me:

>>> enjoy c.c

Status
Not open for further replies.